Hearn: It’s not about the money LOL

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by jmashyaka, May 23, 2018.

1. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    After this coward has finished ducking Wilder, I hope to the high heavens, he is then forced to fight Povetkin and Putin gets involved, who then pushes a special ops program to ensure victory for Alexander, giving him secret military grade nano technology injections which make him impervious to pain and turn his bones and his entire skeletal structure to aluminized steel and make his dna read to that as a prime 18 year with the best roids a German chemist could concoct, before lacing his gloves with time released novichok capsules to finish this fraud off for good.

CutThroatFade likes this.
  2. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    What nonsense. Everything I’m saying on this subject is a regurgitation of the actual facts and what Eddie Hearn himself has said on the matter.

Your comment at the end is beyond laughable. Wilder didn’t accept the flat fee offer and then issued a counter-offer of $50m which is what Joshu asked for. That’s called a negotiation and a counter-offer. Wilder has essentially accepted the fight on that basis because he met exactly what Joshua asked for. It’s Joshua and only Joshua who is refusing to accept it and changing his demand at the last minute. Even Eddie Hearn said on IFL that it’s left for Joshua to sign it now to fight in Vegas. Joshua bottled it, there’s no debate.

viperzero and Sephiroth Rising 7 like this.
  3. yeyo monster

yeyo monster Boxing Addict Full Member

May 4, 2012
    Putin all ready did it! The ped king just got nailed 2 times

4. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    Povetkin was working alone that's why he messed up.

5. nickpoppunk

nickpoppunk Unbelievable Bentekkers Full Member

Feb 14, 2012
    yeah i suppose.

6. Dubblechin

Dubblechin Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 25, 2014
    Exactly.