Hearn says Wilder may get 50-50 split

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Luizio, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Leeroy84

Leeroy84 Lancashire-la-la-la Full Member

May 7, 2016
    his defences prove my point

AJ's making offers, fact... whats Wilder doing??? being a little b**ch that's what

Keep rolling that turd in glitter, if you squint it'll look polished

hahahah

Aydamn likes this.
  2. Dubblechin

Dubblechin Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 25, 2014
    WHO CARES!!!!

Jesus. Wilder was moved slowly. Joshua was moved quickly. We ALL KNOW this.

When Wilder was the WBC champ, the WBC moved Anthony Joshua up to the #2 spot. The org and Showtime and Sky ... everyone seemed on board.

Then Joshua went after Charles Martin and lost his ranking. Then Joshua left Showtime.

When Riddick Bowe was in line to fight Holyfield in 1992, if he'd decided instead to fight for the WBO belt, and lose his ratings, and then switch from HBO to Showtime ... think anyone would've called him out on it and said he was trying NOT to fight Holyfield?

HELL YA!

That's what Joshua (and Hearn) did.

3. Tankatron

Tankatron Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 1, 2014
    Don't you know? Ortiz is the greatest heavyweight never to win a world title.......or anything else for that matter, oh and let's not forget, he beat Bryant ****ing Jennings.....!

Aydamn likes this.
  4. Dubblechin

Jun 25, 2014
    Joshua isn't making offers.

DAZN USA offered Wilder a contract, just like DAZN USA offered Canelo a deal.

In fact, they were willing to pay Wilder the same per fight as Canelo.

Joshua didn't make any offers. Hearn walks down the street asking people if they know Wilder and then presents contracts where Wilder makes less than Joshua even if he beats Joshua.

That's why DAZN decided to step in - because Hearn's "PR Stunts" might have made Joshua fanboys laugh, but DAZN is trying to run a business.

And DAZN and Wilder's team walked away from this bout but agreed to meet again. They acted like businessmen, unlike Hearn.

Instead of acting like a clown, open YOUR eyes.

5. Leeroy84

Leeroy84 Lancashire-la-la-la Full Member

May 7, 2016
    lets all not forget Ortiz(n't) just destroyed the great Christian Hammer in better fashion that thunder fists Fury!

he the boogeyman of the division! ask the master Bryant Jennings, Big Tony Thompson, unbeatable Dave Allen, all these guys crumbled under the sheer engine, weight and power of the young ferocious Cuban boxing legend that is King Kan't!!

Aydamn and Tankatron like this.
  6. Tankatron

Jun 1, 2014
    Still not answering the question.....

7. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013

And that's the only line you want to talk about? What do you think of the rest of that post?

The fact Wilders own team wouldn't even entertain Klitschko talk after 33 professional fights? You can't just say

"some move fast, some move slow"

That sentence doesn't work when you're a world champion in my opinion, Wilder had 33 pro fights, WBC Champion and he is a "baby" and they want time to develope? Really?

They didn't even entertain a huge unification fight after 33 professional fights.. come on be fair.

Let's just count the rounds they boxed before they had a world title fight, I'll look at AJ.

AJ boxed 31 rounds before his world title fight.

They are not even completed rounds.. 17 completed rounds before a world title shot, so to try and say AJ at that stage avoided Wilder is a real stretch when you compare Wilders experience and career length at that time and what Wider was actually doing, Wilder hadn't fought a genuine top 10 fighter then.

Also, we have to remember back then AJ and Hearn were building "AJ", not only as a fighter but as a brand, looking at the way Team Wilder try to make deals now it would have been a long struggle.

Also look at the WBC and Whyte, AJ might have had to wait years before a shot and forced to have multiple eliminators..

AJ and Hearn saw an opportunity and took it, AJ was ranked with the IBF, Martin was offered money and he took it, a world title in AJ's home country (Wilder had his at home too), it made sense financially and tactically.

But because AJ didn't go after the WBC belt back then, now that is a "duck" or "avoidance" but Wilder not even thinking about fighting Klitschko after 33 fights and now refusing 100 million for Breazeale and AJ twice isn't?

Wilder fans have now moved the conversation from "here and now" to "oh but back in the day.."

Simply because they can't defend Wilder now, they don't want to lose face so they are hanging on to fights that's were not even really spoken about in 2015.

Aydamn and Tankatron like this.
  8. Tankatron

Jun 1, 2014
    Unfortunately, your balanced and well intentioned post will fall on deaf ears because, as the Wilderettes have already stated, AJ should have fought Wilder in his 16th fight for about 200k and at, if he was lucky, about 4 weeks notice, in Wilders back yard and under the auspices of the WBC and their appointed officials cuz that would have made for a fair fight........

Aydamn and N17 like this.
  9. sid

sid Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2013
    The only troll is you with posts like this I'm sorry to say.AJ faced way better boxers than Wilder in the amount of fights both have had.

N17 and Aydamn like this.
  10. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    I agree, AJ got a huge PPV fight for a world title in his backyard but apparently should have ditched all that for Wilder, a man that wasn't fighting any "names" and at that time was considered a joke, a gimmick and do it in the US for £3.50 and all the popcorn he could eat.

Can you imagine some of these people as promoters? Staggering business sense.

I have tried to stay off this topic because after Wilder and his Team turned down 100 million for Breazeale and AJ twice, it was over, there isn't a debate any longer and I didn't want to be a moby and pointlessly troll Wilder and his fans.

But to try and turn all this around and say AJ ducked Wilder in 2015 and after 15 fights is a new one and I couldn't resist or stop myself saying something.

Wilder has mugged off the fans who supported him and backed him online and offline, I actually feel sorry for Wilder fans, can't be easy for them because it hasn't been vicious sometimes and the back and forth hasn't been nice.

But, There comes a time when you say "yeah I go that wrong, it doesn't look good, I can't defend it" just out of principle and integrity.

I've done that loads of times, I get things wrong, I have sometimes defended fighters and promoters and had to admit they have avoided or ducked, it happens, it's no big deal.

I think it might be the age we live in, people can't just admit they were wrong or back down.. but anyway, back to 2015 it is then LOL.

Tankatron and sid like this.
  11. Babality

Babality KTFO!!!!!!! Full Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Wilder is a joke. He can't box for **** either.

sid, N17 and Aydamn like this.
  12. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    So do you think Wilder avoided Klitschko? Because by that logic he did the exact same thing to Wlad when he went after paper champ Stiverne. Except he made a lot less effort to unify than Joshua has.

Most fighters haven't had major issues negotiating with Joshua. Two have but because they keep saying they want it that seems to be enough for some people.

N17 likes this.
  13. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    We are all getting trolled badly, me included.

sid and N17 like this.
  14. Dubblechin

Jun 25, 2014
    When faced with real facts ... you make up a fake offer number ... decide the fight between the two biggest KO punchers in the division will go to a decision ... and then insist the judges will be biased.

No wonder I don't post here too often. Just another day trying to talk sense into someone who just makes garbage up when they don't know how to respond.

You guys have a nice day.

15. Dubblechin

Jun 25, 2014
    Let me know what I said in here that wasn't true. Because you were going on and on about ESPN falsifying a top 100 list without looking into it for a second.

Pot calling the kettle black, I guess.