Hearns vs Margarito

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by George Crowcroft, Jul 16, 2019.

Who wins?

1. Hearns PTS

1.8%
  2. Margarito PTS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hearns KO

96.5%
  4. Margarito KO

1.8%
  5. Draw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Wishful thinking videos like this is all you desperate PBF haters have to hang onto. It must really suck to be a PBF hater since you have no video evidence of him ever taking a L in the ring.:deal:

https://www.espn.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=2420382

Arum said while Mayweather would have taken the $8 million to fight Margarito, he asked for a $10 million guarantee to fight opponents such as Miguel Cotto and Ricky Hatton, when Arum was only willing to guarantee $7 million.

Arum said Mayweather also asked for $20 million to fight De La Hoya, a fight Arum said he wasn't interested in participating in.

"That's not in the cards," Arum said. "He wants $20 million for the De La Hoya fight? It's not there. Sometimes, my man, you gotta know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em. We'll talk about things down the road.

Sounds like to me Arum low balled PBF big time and didn't want to pay him anything. At the end of the day 10 million seems like chump change now especially since PBF was getting 25 35 40 50 100 150 million dollar paydays after he left Arum. Now who's laughing?:risas3:

2. tinman

tinman VIP Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2015
    Have you seen how good Margarito's chin was? One of the best chins ever. Mayweather took one flush shot from Mosley and he was covering up for dear life and was nearly ready to go. And if he had gotten clipped with another one while stunned he would have probably been finished right then and there by Mosley.

Margarito took a full on flush shot from Mosley and walked right through it. He would take 2-3 consecutive bombs in a row and walk right through it. Mosley couldn't even knock him down after 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 plus flush bombs while on steroids. And when it was stopped Margarito wasn't even dazed or groggy. I supported the stoppage because Margarito couldn't land and Mosley kept landing hard shots without seeing any return fire.

But Margarito's chin and stamina are GOAT like.

3. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Duran had a better chin than Margo and was put into a coma by Hearns. Hearns would absolutely annihilate Margo.

George Crowcroft and Alo2006 like this.
  4. Alo2006

Alo2006 R.I.P Sean Taylor Full Member

Jun 28, 2006
    Stop the non sense! Mayweather chose Baldomir over Margarito. Who beat Judah for the WW titles. Bob offer Mayweather 4mil to fight. Mayweather was then mandatory opponent for Baldomir in which he was offered 8 mil to fight and a chance to win 2 titles. U do the math. Which was more worth the time?

Sugar 88 and George Crowcroft like this.
  5. Alo2006

Jun 28, 2006
    I see u caught why i used Duran as an example lol Duran chin was made of steel and Hearns, one of the hardest hitting WW in history cracked it! SO imagine what Hearns do to Margarito. I think folks in here don't also know that Hearns had one of the best jabs in boxing history as well. That solid stiff jab would have soften Margarito's chin up like a pillow.

George Crowcroft and Pimp C like this.
  6. Alo2006

Jun 28, 2006
    Hearns was a much harder puncher than Mosley buddy. U giving Margarito waaaaay to much credit here.

George Crowcroft likes this.
  7. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Hearns KOs Floyd as quick as well

8. George Crowcroft

Mar 3, 2019
    Tommy Hearns hit much harder than any version of Mosely, steroids or not. He was also alot quicker than the Mosely that Margarito faced, Hearns has his number in a brutal beatdown

9. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Yeah sure !!! Go worship the IV Kid your hero

10. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Go worship your glove loading disgraced cheat Margo. Hearns would end Margo dummy and only a fool would think otherwise.

11. George Crowcroft

Mar 3, 2019
    29 out of 30 will agree with you as well

Pimp C likes this.
  12. cslb

cslb Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 27, 2014
    Hearns would take out Margarito before his plastered wraps had a chance to harden.

Pimp C and George Crowcroft like this.
  13. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Watch & inwardly digest PimpC ROFLMAO THIS is the coward that you call your hero. This is the tape you claim didnt exist. This is exactly where Antonio Margarito made the IV Kid lose control of his bowels & have him clucking & spluttering like Daffy Duck. Froid said "No one knows who Margarito is " ROFLMAO Froid knew who he was he was scared to death of him. All you & your fellow trolls do is try to keep the lie going about the "loaded gloves" just because he exposed your idol as a COWARD!!!!!!!!!
    What ever would happen in a Tony / Tommy fight you can be sure BOTH would be FIGHTING!!!! Neither would run & "RETIRE FOR GOOD BECAUSE NO BODY LOVES ME" Like your hero did
    All who know Tony KNOW he was totally innocent & was railroaded by BLATANT LIES!! Keep accusing him though all it proves is you know in your heart Tony would have DESTROYED the IV Kid if Froid had ever had the balls to face him

Mayweather :pipi Margarito & you know it :meparto::meparto::roflmao::pancarta::pancarta::roflmao::roflmao:the forum laughing @ Pimp :eaea: There there Pimpy dont cry:flipa::google:

14. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Tony would fight Tommy in a heart beat You cowardly hero would just "Retire" again ROFLMAO @ YOU!!

15. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    The forum is laughing at you old man but you're too senile to realize it. In case you hadn't noticed the poll is 31-1 in favor of Hearns KOing your God Margo. You're clearly delusional and out of touch with reality.