Here is Kellerman talking like a *****...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Strike, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Shake

Shake Boxing Addict Full Member

May 4, 2007
    He'll have to play revisionist historian once more.

'...and packed it in on a bodyshot.'

Yeah. That and two broken ribs. I don't know how Castillo could stay so composed. I mean, two broken ribs hurt like hell.

I agree that Castillo looked slow and unsteady, but he didn't pack in nuthin'. Kellerman continually comes off as if he knows it all and wants to tell us, but is continually misfiring, and it's not even cute.

Gimme Larry Merchant. Now.

2. acb

acb De Camaguey... Gavilan Full Member

Jan 6, 2007
    If that was true they would have canned Larry already. The emails and bad pub are what kept him here for another couple of years.

3. Zakman

Zakman ESB's Chinchecker Full Member

Apr 16, 2005
    Oh, please. Sorry but having some rinky-dink cable access show, and then having your daddy set you up with a job on EPSN you aren't qualified for hardly counts as "experience!"

Larry Merchant had like 20 years experience as a boxing writer before he got this job. Let Kellerman WORK for a bit to try and show he deserves this position. Doubt he'll ever qualify, frankly - he doesn't need to, family connections can do that.

4. Guru_Too_You

Guru_Too_You ESB OG circa '99 Full Member

Jul 24, 2004
    Well why don't you cry about it?

Your posts about Kellerman reak of jealousy.

5. DoumB

DoumB HOYA KO1 PRESSCOT Full Member

Sep 18, 2006
    dude kellerman is pure garbage and ull notice that almost everyone agree on that, larry at time was pathetic but is 10 times the commentator and entertainer kellerman will ever be

6. Guru_Too_You

Jul 24, 2004
    Thats your opinion and you are more than welcome to stand by it.

I hate Larry Merchant more than anyone on the planet, and have dreamed for ANYONE to replace him.

7. Beatboxer

Beatboxer Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 4, 2006
    Merchant was funny as ****

Kellerman is a little wigga wanker who as others have already mentioned barely desereves the job...his voice is a disgrace and not suited to television and his analysis sucks

this is a guy who said the RJJ would box rings round Smokin Joe ****in Frazier for Christ sakes !

8. Guru_Too_You

Jul 24, 2004
    How come all of you arent talking **** about Steward who said it about 15 times more than Max?

9. Shake

Shake Boxing Addict Full Member

May 4, 2007
    I don't see how Kellerman was 'right'. He said a lot of things that night, and the only thing he got right (Castillo being past it) was coined first by Manny Steward a few minutes into the fight.

Everything else he said (50/50 fight, look for a Castillo upset, Castillo taking the easy way out) was nonsense.

10. Zakman

Zakman ESB's Chinchecker Full Member

Apr 16, 2005
    Then perhaps you'll understand that I feel EXACTLY the same way about Kellerman. In fact, if they were replacing Merchant with just about anybody but him, I'd probably be on your side. I'm no big fan of Merchant, but compared to Kellerman, he's fantastic. At least he knows something about the sport, and has some EXPERIENCE to back up what he says.

11. Guru_Too_You

Jul 24, 2004
    Only experience watching. Which is what Max has. Max has actually probably seen more fights than Larry, considering Larry's comments on screen suggest he very rarely watches fights outside of those he works.

12. fightking12

fightking12 Member Full Member

May 26, 2007
    Kellerman is a little *****.I hate when he talks.

13. Kostya Zoo

Kostya Zoo Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 6, 2006
    I wouldn't necessarily call it racial, but he's extremely culturally/nationally biased.

14. C Money

C Money Paul McCloskey Full Member

Feb 8, 2007
    Kellermans never happy, unless he has a NON-WHITE Dick in his mouth:good

15. newrp01

newrp01 Active Member Full Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Without this interview you would not have had all the buzz about PBF and Hatton potentially meeting, Kellerman pushed the right buttons because he's a fan of the sport, not an old drunken fart.