Here's Why The Resume Of P4P No. 1 Lomachenko Trounces Bud Crawford's By A Country Mile.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CST80, May 28, 2018.

1. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    12 pro fights

2. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    No need for a thread, anyone who knows about boxing has Loma as P4p #1!

3. ellerbe

ellerbe It’s a Tank world Full Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Just go through my post history. It's a topic I've gone over a million times. I also gave facts when I broke down Loma's resume. My arguments are based off facts not opinions.

4. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    I can't think of anything to counter why Crawford's resume would be better than Lomas at this point.

Odins beard and CST80 like this.
  5. Cafe

Cafe Sitzpinkler Full Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Anyone who thinks Crawford has better resume is simply biased. The names are not on the same level between the two guys.

Right now anyone who is objective will say Lomachenko is the #1, I don't care if you feel that Crawford is the better fighter, he may well be, but in terms of competition and accomplishments, Lomachenko is ahead of Crawford quite handily RIGHT NOW.

Serge and CST80 like this.
  6. ellerbe

Jul 25, 2014
    Loma's resume is very overrated, their resumes are comparable. People are giving this massive edge to Loma because he did it in such a short time. The facts are though that he's 30+ years old, not an 18 year old doing this. Does that make it not impressive? Of course not, but it's definitely blown out of proportion.

Here are Loma's notable wins
    Linares-Good win but blown WAY out of proportion. His best wins are Crolla, Mitchell, and Campbell. In the Mitchell fight he down on the cards and he got the stoppage, Campbell he pulled out a life and death SD after Campbell figured him out, Crolla is just not good. Linares also has been stopped 3 times prior.
    Rigo-No credit at all. An old inactive 37 year old moving up 2 weight classes.
    GRJ-I can discredit this one easily, but I'll give Loma credit for this one. I just call it how I see it.
    Walters-Weight bully who could not hurt guys at 130. His best wins were ancient shot flyweights and one of them almost put him out. He was also inactive for more than a year. Also note that he was coming off a draw even though most including me thought he won, he did not have any momentum. Compared to say Postol coming off a career best wins against Matthyse.
    Sosa/Martinez-No different than a Lundy and Molina. Just like Sosa was coming off career best wins, Molina was coming off a win against Ruslan.

So loma's best wins are Linares, GRJ, and Walters. Crawford's best wins are Postol, Gamboa, and Diaz or Indongo. Now Diaz and Indongo have not looked good since, but they were completely dominated and demoralized by Crawford. We have to look at what the opponents did before not after. Postol's win over Matthyse is better than any one great win by Linares, hell people were saying Crawford was DUCKING Postol, now the usual suspects don't give him credit. Indongo was coming off completely dominating Burns, a guy who Linares beat barely scraped by.

A win over Horn is just as good or better than Linares. Horn doesn't have a deep resume but his win over Pac who was coming off beating Bradley and Vargas is just a million times better than everything Linares has done combined. As of now I do give Loma the edge because of the Linares weight jump, but it's not this clear cut case.

Southpawswitch likes this.
  7. ellerbe

Jul 25, 2014
    You can't accuse anyone of being biased :risas3:

8. Cafe

Sep 2, 2011
    Sure I can, I think you're biased as ****.

9. ellerbe

Jul 25, 2014
    Only reason I wrote that out for you is because I know you're not this Loma dickgobbler like Odin, whose mind is already made up.

10. ellerbe

Jul 25, 2014
    And I think you're one of Loma's biggest dickriders.

11. Cafe

Sep 2, 2011
    Haha okay, so there's people claiming Loma's the GOAT or ATG but I'm the biggest! The biggest compliment I've given Loma is that he's the #1 right now and it's pretty much the popular opinion among boxing fandom.

You are the biggest hater though I've seen, 95% of your posts are concentrated on detracting Loma.

12. Cafe

Sep 2, 2011
    I'm actually not even that high on Loma anyway, I think at 126-130 this guy would be unbeatable but 135+ he'll find it difficult I even picked Mikey to win against him.

13. ellerbe

Jul 25, 2014
    Did I say biggest? I said "one of". The thing is, those posters are trolls. Your overhyping of him is genuine.

Not true. Got to my last 10 posts before Odin Beard(another Loma dickrider and hater of certain fighters), I didn't even bring Loma up once.

14. ellerbe

Jul 25, 2014
    Funny thing is I think Loma beats Mikey quite clearly unless Mikey's power is too much. Do you truly believe Mikey will win or are you saying that to overhype a win if that ever happened. Don't get me wrong a win over Mikey is a true p4p worthy win, but Loma is definitely the favorite at 135.

15. Tomato(e) Can

Tomato(e) Can Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao. banned Full Member

Feb 19, 2018