Hilarious DAVID HAYE reacts to TONY BELLEW and Jamie Carragher training [MUST WATCH]

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Joshua Rubinstein, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Joshua Rubinstein

Joshua Rubinstein New Member banned Full Member

Jan 30, 2017
  2. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    That was quite funny, fair play he's a good talker is Haye.

3. Joshua Rubinstein

Joshua Rubinstein New Member banned Full Member

Jan 30, 2017
    Looks like their pre-fight trash talk is more interesting than the fight itself!

Twentyman likes this.
  4. jmashyaka

jmashyaka Boxing Addict Full Member

May 7, 2016
    Bellew does my head in lol

5. RICKY BALBOA

RICKY BALBOA Member Full Member

Dec 1, 2012
    I hope Bellew can find the punch of his life and put Haye to sleep.

6. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    He does have the power to spark him, unfortunately he doesn't possess the best accuracy.

7. Grooveongreg

Grooveongreg Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 16, 2013
    Doesn't have the power. Haye had never been knocked out . Bellew isn't the man to do it.

Even Thompson fight where is was totally spent he was still on his feet throwing

Gatekeeper likes this.
  8. Bensub

Bensub Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 17, 2015
    Met both men and without saying much would love if Bellew pulled this off can't see it though

9. bbjc

bbjc Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 25, 2012
    Big haye fan...think hes a top fighter...also fancy him against joshua...but i m giving bellew a better chance than most. Against haye theres always a chance of getting sparked early. But tonys a bit better than he looks. Cagey. Awkward. Decent at spoiling a fight when he wants to and knows when to stick it on an opponent also can be a half decent counter puncher. That being said you,d be crazy to back anything but a haye win.

But think that threads like how long will bellew last etc as if hes just gonna fall over after the first shot are doing him a bit of a disservice. If haye can land at will will only go one way very quickly but bellew will try to make it a cagey affair try to spoil it looking for his own right hand for as long as possible. Its allright saying hes smaller but at the size their at it wont make as much difference as say a welterweight jumping up a weight. I think it ll go 5 or 6 tbh. Bellew wont be as easy to hit clean as the last two guys haye fought we,re.

He ll fight exactly like he did against stevenson for me. Probably even more scared. But if people do watch the fight back in the latter rounds stevenson did actually become hesitant in there...was beginning to turn into a slightly tricky night for him before catching tony. Tony took the back foot...looking for catching him coming in which he actually did a couple of times. Hayes actually better on the back foot being the counter puncher looking for mistakes...half the reason i fancy him against joshua.

People comparing it to mcarannelli and audley ...haye waited for them to punch first before he counters your mistakes. Watch tony throw a punch at haye it ll be absolutely safety first. In tonys favour the onus in this ones on haye. Tony wont mind spoiling. When haye moves in bellew will be ready with that right hand if hes not retreated to the other side of the ring by then. Bellew a lot trickier that people are thinking. Got to fancy haye and with all haye fights a knockout can happen at any time but wouldnt be surprised if its a harder nights work than people are predicting.

One thing is if tony was to hurt haye...hes actually not a bad finisher himself. He ll try and throw the kitchen sink at him as well.

tomclarky likes this.