Holy ****, Roadman athletic David Price version 2.0 destroys haters on IFL

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by CutThroatFade, Jul 20, 2019.

1. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    This content is protected

@N17 he’s talking about you here.

2. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    My reply..

Errr OK David, you only beat Dave Allen, I repeat DAVE ALLEN, stop acting like you just beat Fury or Wilder.

No need to give it the big man about that result, and I've seen you get sparked by Povetkin, sparked by a fat geezer, beaten up twice by an old man and quit like a female dog on your stool.

Relax yourself, stop all this "I want the big money now" you've only beaten Dave Allen, you have no promoter, and you claiming to have had "3 big wins" is actually laughable.

Tom Little, Kash Ali and Dave Allen.. THREE BIG WINS?

This is why you are so unlikeable you moron, I hope you get absolutely smashed to pieces you mouthy tosser.

Edit: Oh I've also seen you beat by Hammer, you broke up and crumbled like a disgestive biscuit in hot tea you lanky dope.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  3. Mr Icaman

Mr Icaman 32-0 WBC Champ, Ring + Lineal HW Champ Full Member

Aug 31, 2015
    Shame he has now only discovered cardio..

4. Max Thunder

Max Thunder Proud member of the Cult of Vikings Full Member

Apr 25, 2017
  5. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Dave Allen the biggest pudding in boxing

6. alpo1

alpo1 #TeamShanny Full Member

Dec 10, 2005
    he looks like he's lost some excess muscle mass so he's built some slickness into him.

put him in with chisora next eddie and give him the life changing, lucrative contract to handle all of Matchroom HQ's plumbing.

7. Double J

Double J Member Full Member

Jul 31, 2017
    Everybody has over looked Price, and it’s probably relief and adrenaline all coming out. His opponent getting offered fights when he’s not even beat Price yet.

His emotions are clearly running high, and think he may well regret some of them comments when he’s calmed down a little.

I don’t care either way, I was all in on The Plumber tonight and he’s won me a real tidy amount, so for that I thank him.

Holler and jaycea like this.
  8. emallini

emallini Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 16, 2008
    Very happy for him

Holler, Scissors, Accurate and 2 others like this.
  9. emallini

Mar 16, 2008
    Your boy Allen got ruined

10. N17

Feb 16, 2013

Oh nice one Mr J, I didn't know you won money, good work.

Yeah I know, he is probably letting frustration out but how on earth he thinks he is entitled to "big money" after Little, Ali and Allen is beyond me, it's actually delusional.

It's Khan level delusion.

As for Allen being offered fights, happens all the time, also Hearn promotes Allen, he doesn't actually promote Price, he is a free agent so Hearn wouldn't be offering a Prices future fights, it's a fight by fight basis.

I like the way when he is theoretically offered a Povetkin rematch his first thought is "has to be big money"... he was absolutely pole axed in the first fight, crushed, and he think she beating Dave Allen gets him a lions share against Povetkin or maybe a PPV fight.

It's actually disturbing he is even thinking like that LOL

11. Here's Johnny

Here's Johnny Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 18, 2015
    I usually like you lad but this is bull **** what you’re chatting here. Yes, was only Allen but look at what Hearn and the so called boxing people were saying would happen.... Price, like he said was there to be beat and he schooled the lad. I was about to say like anyone with half a brain would have known he would but look at the poll on this thing :facepalm::flipa::pancarta:

Allen was in for a Povetkin fight if he won that so why not Price, the man who was a few seconds away from banging him out cold a little while ago gets it and gets money?? I wouldn’t be surprised if Povetkin **** out of the Price fight to be honest. He wasn’t comfortable in there at all and was **** scared of him I felt. A confident Price could well do what he so nearly did then.

Look at the poll of the fight result on this forum, look at the shite he’s took from 99.9% puddings on social media etc. He has every right to behave like that and i’d do the exact ducking same. Get in Price.

cole27, Double J and N17 like this.
  12. N17

Feb 16, 2013
    Errr since when is Dave Allen "my boy"?

He is bang average (being very very kind there) I slaughtered the pair of them before the fight, they are both losers.

I dislike Price more than Allen but that doesn't make him "my boy" LOL

Oneirokritis and Inglis_1 like this.
  13. UKboxingfan

UKboxingfan Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 28, 2018
    Fair play to David Price, he was built up to be the heir to the Klitschkos and he never lived up to the hype. Since then he’s tried his hardest to rebuild himself back up and tonight is a moment you can say well played.

Sphillips, Oneirokritis and Holler like this.
  14. emallini

Mar 16, 2008
    Why the **** would you hate on Price? He isn't a conman like Allen

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  15. Double J

Double J Member Full Member

Jul 31, 2017
    I’m not getting into an argument on here. Price seems like a genuine bloke who gives his all, and I think it’s pure frustration coming out tonight in that interview. Like he said, he was there for Allen to land a shot on.

Id genuinely like to see Price vs Joyce next, think that could gel real nice. Price has vulnerabilities, but my nans slipper hits harder than Joyce.