Holy ****, Roadman athletic David Price version 2.0 destroys haters on IFL

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by CutThroatFade, Jul 20, 2019.

1. effigy

effigy Member Full Member

Nov 23, 2008
    I'm happy for Pricey. He just won a fight as an underdog, he should be pumped afterwards, would be odd if he wasn't. If he wants to tell people to 'f*** off', I'm fine with that, I can't imagine that anyone who takes time out of their day to roast Big Dave on whatever platform they choose would mind either. You give someone stick and they tell you to 'f*** off', I don't see any problem with that.

However, Pricey has a role in boxing now, given the way his career has panned out, and that's what will **** him off, and that will not change. Ironically, it's exactly what pisses off Price that has and will continue to get him fights.

He was there to be knocked out. By Dave Allen. A guy who a few years ago, was being tipped by some to knock out Tyson Fury, and shoot to stardom, was on that bill specifically to be knocked out by Dave F****** Allen. That's got to rankle. And you know what? He'll be in the same position in his next fight. He'll be there to be knocked out. Whether he does or not, who knows, but that's what he'll be there for.

CutThroatFade and jimmyonebomb like this.
  2. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Nah, it didn't spoil anything, I'm just a passionate British Boxing fan.

CutThroatFade likes this.