hope to lose 2 stone by xmas

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by molineuxmen, Oct 5, 2009.

1. molineuxmen

molineuxmen New Member Full Member

Sep 15, 2009
    right i have just had 7 months on my arse due to a complete knee ligament reconstruction (second operation on same knee). my weight has gone up to 15 stone 9!!

i should be around 14 stone. my height is 6 foot 5.

due to the knee still being in recovery the only exercise i can do is cycling, swimming etc nothing that puts too much pressure on my knee.

i have also bought a speed ball and some dumbells and a bench press.

i hope to include pictures of my overweight body in the hope that people will help me in my quest to lose weight!

i hope to put up my weight each friday night. i will be doing exercise every mon, tues, thurs and friday (cycling, weights etc)

then on saturday and wedsnesday i will be doing sit ups just to relax.

please post any comments. i am fully expecting the 'i need a bigger bra jokes' but i have realised that i need to do something now my knee is on the mend and fully intend to be at my ideal weight by xmas and back in the ring in the new year!

set my self a decent target i think!

can anyone tell me how i post pictures please? i have got them on inage shack but how do i get them in this thread?

2. molineuxmen

Sep 15, 2009
    i will also post my weekly weight lose results on a monday.

if i can figure out or someone can tell me how to do pictures i will post a new pic each month! i think this will be a huge motivator as at the min its not looking good!!!

3. molineuxmen

Sep 15, 2009
    monday and tuesday:

10 minutes on exercise bike at level 5 (out of 10)

30 reps of bench press (10 at a time then rest)
    30 of lying on bench and lifting dumbell from behind head to stomach
    30 of kneeling on bench and lifting dumbell from by ground to chest (each arm)
    30 of sitting on bench and lifting dumbell from shoulder to straight in air (both arms)

10 more mins on bike at same level

finished off with 3 minutes on speedball

food wise im having porridge for breakfast, apple at 11, lunch (sandwich mon potatoe tues) apple at 3.30 and then dinner (monday skinless chicken with new potatos and peas then jacket potato and beans on tues)

rest day wednesday. feeling good that i am exercising again, looking forward to doing some exercise today after my rest day!

4. molineuxmen

Sep 15, 2009
    thursday and friday same exercise routine. will be doing a differant set of weights this week and will be doing 15 mins on bike (level6) and a 10 at same level.

weighed in at 15 stone 5 on friday. very happy with that for the first week.

5. Drunkenboxer

Drunkenboxer Least Eligible Bachelor Full Member

May 12, 2006
    Hey mate, how's the weight loss going? I've got a similar thing going, only I need to lose 4 stone...

Hang in there, bro! :thumbsup