How can anyone dislike Michael Hunter?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Big Ukrainian, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    I didn't like him at 1st in fact i rooted against him when he fought usyk. Since then I've warmed up to him not a big fan but have nothing against him either.

2. Mordechai

Mordechai Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 18, 2008
    Yeah, the funny thing is, that everyone wanted exactly this situation, when we had the klitschkos (imo with Lennox Lewis the greatest big man the sport has ever seen, incredible athletic, great boxers, power punchers and really smart, of course they almost beat everybody and it got boring, don't complain just witness greatness)
    But now we have a great era and I am really looking to all the fight between these guys, may the best man win.

3. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    The true story of the fight? Hunter got hit in the face more, surely that is true enough.

So what is the benefit of Hunters movement then if not as defense? To deliver his punches?He still only landed 170 against Usyks 320

Hunter has okay positioning, that is his main attribute skill wise. But movement is simply not there. I cannot fathom how everyone else is seeing wondrous movement.

4. _Scott_

_Scott_ Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 7, 2015
    I got too distracted by her rack, barely paid attention to Hunter here.

Serge and Aydamn like this.
  5. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    This content is protected

Here's 2 more shots of Randy Roy having a sneaky little ogle at them. She actually catches him mid ogle in one of them because obviously he's not as fast as he used to be since he stopped juicing. FTR, all 3 of these shots are from completely different parts of the interview

https://ibb.co/Z6v8BCD
    https://ibb.co/6Fx98L8

6. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Not sure if it’s even possible for a male to look elsewhere?if you did look elsewhere it would look really weird and those boobs would over power imo.

pacas and Serge like this.
  7. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    True but Randy Roy is almost as infamous for his sexual deviancy as he is for his pathetically feeble old lady glass jaw so it was hardly a surprise he was ogling her cleavage like the filthy little perv he is every chance he got. You should check out some of his bathroom selfies sometime.

8. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    :lol: Hunter will beat both Whyte and his tag-team partner the ref and if Baby Ting fancies a piece of the action Hasim Rahman will be right there in the corner ready to Lennox him.

9. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Does any member of Whytes team ever win in your fantasy match ups?

Sensing a lot of deep rooted hate.

10. Serge

Jul 21, 2009

11. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    Not against Hunter or any members of his team, no.

I don't hate Whyte at all. In fact, I actually quite like him most of the time and have watched a lot of his in-depth interviews.

12. Lesion of Doom

Lesion of Doom Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 21, 2015
    I watched Hunter live last weekend and my impression was he lacks in strength and power for HW. But he's very intelligent and skilled, so he's an interesting matchup.

He actually matches up pretty well with Wilder, but Joshua would bust him up something fierce. I can't predict a damn thing as far as Fury is concerned.

truth_teller likes this.
  13. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    Michael ''The Bounty'' Hunter wants to fight in the UK next against a Brit Level opponent

14. Mr Icaman

Mr Icaman 32-0 WBC Champ, Ring + Lineal HW Champ Full Member

Aug 31, 2015
    Seems like a good guy but he isn't really a HW. All he seems to have done is let his diet go so he has no choice but to fight there..

15. Babality

Babality KTFO!!!!!!! Full Member

Dec 6, 2008
    I respect that he came in trying to take Pov's head off.