How close to Lomachenko is Usyk in skills?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by bluebird, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Somali Sanil

Somali Sanil Wild Buffalo Man banned Full Member

Sep 1, 2019
    Last round Salido was out on his feet, one more round and its a ko or tko imo

2. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    I didn't know that heavyweights were exclusively "obese wind bags". I must have been dreaming about all of those great bouts that I thought I had seen. There's a reason why the heavyweight title is arguably the most prestigious title in sport.

I have nothing against the lighter weight divisions, but tiny little men is just something I am so far removed from. I just don't find watching two men who are the weight I was when I was 11 years old that interesting.

Braindamage likes this.
  3. JacK Rauber

JacK Rauber Try not to offend, try harder not to be offended Full Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Ali

George Crowcroft likes this.
  4. VG_Addict

VG_Addict Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Usyk isn't in the same league as Lomachenko in skills.

wassupjg likes this.
  5. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Just yanking your chain a bit. I know the heavy weight division is what boxing is all about.

6. Grinder

Grinder Dude, don't call me Dude Full Member

Mar 24, 2005
    Loma can make 126. Spence and Bud are weight bullies, they get as big as they can and use weight cutting techniques. So a guy struggling to make 147 vs a guy who can make 126. Think about that size discrepancy. If Loma was almost Bud's size he would tear him a new ass hole. Unfortunately he is way smaller and can't prove it.

7. Butch Coolidge

Butch Coolidge Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    Loma sits down on his punches more often but besides that both are southpaws with crafty footwork. And Loma has the unusual ability to mentally wreck his opponents which Usyk doesn't seem to have. :boxing1