How do you beat Khabib?

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by outtieDrake, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    I know what you mean about standard of competition but he has fought all comers so it’s not like he’s been avoiding anyone.Course you’re right,after he’s fought T Ferguson we will be able to judge him against the entire division- kinda like GSP was.

DONT B SCARED likes this.
  2. Angler Andrew

Jun 28, 2016
    That’s how Conor became a joke and lost his respect.Dana White basically handed him two belts and he immediately went on a sabbatical.
    Always liked the Diaz brothers but those two are murder for it,never know if it’s Dana telling the truth or the fighters.
    I’m kinda of expecting Khabib v Ferguson to fall apart again and you know who’s lined up should it fail don’t you?.........that’s right Conor bloody McGregor.

3. Angler Andrew

Jun 28, 2016
    He did go through a period of missing weight actually.Khabib is a big guy and spars with guys much bigger so he could move up no problems imo.

UnleashtheFURY and DONT B SCARED like this.
  4. outtieDrake

outtieDrake Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 17, 2009
    I noticed this too whenever Khabib's opponent(conor fight) had their back to the cage. , usually within 3 feet, he would shoot and press them against the cage. If they keep the fight in the middle and circle out , I can see him being out worked.

Vanishing likes this.
  5. Vanishing

Vanishing Member Full Member

Aug 14, 2017
    Yeah, he's very reliant on the cage for his TDs, not to say he can't get them in the middle but his success rate there isn't high.

6. PistonHondai

PistonHondai Member Full Member

Jun 3, 2019