How do you see Ngannou vs Gane going?

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by Rakesh, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Rakesh

Rakesh Active Member Full Member

Jul 6, 2021
    I really want Ngannou to take this, I love the guy (and may also have a bet with one of my buds :lol:)

But every day closer to the fight I get more nervous, Gane seems like a stylistic nightmare for anybody currently at heavyweight, how can Ngannou win?

2. Tug Wilson Tactics

Tug Wilson Tactics New Member Full Member

Jul 7, 2021
    Gane by TKO in the 2nd or 3rd. Ciryl will be on death's door in the opening round, but he'll come back and end it the same way he did the Lewis fight.

People are convinced that Francis became a grappling phenom and championship-level boxer in between the Rozenstruik and Miocic fight, but I think you can chalk that up to Stipe's questionable ring IQ. When Francis charged at Rozenstruik, he got countered with 3-4 great shots. If he gives Ciryl that same opportunity it'll be a done deal.

It's hard to root for Ngannou based on how entitled and spoiled he's been acting lately, especially that awkward moment at the last UFC event.

3. Francis75

Francis75 FAB 4 Full Member

Oct 1, 2007
    Imo Gane will outclass Ngannou with his elite all round skills. Ngannou has a punchers chance especially early but his skills are pretty awful really. I might be wrong but I would be surprised if Gane doesn't win.

4. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY I've had so much sex during lockdown Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Gane is going to totally school Ngannou. Totally different levels skill wise. This is going to be Fury/Wilder in MMA minus all of the knockdowns. I don't think Ngannou is going to land clean on Gane.

5. Brixton Bomber

Brixton Bomber Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Spot on.

Gane is going to take him into waters and drown him.

UnleashtheFURY and Francis75 like this.
  6. Suspect.chin

Suspect.chin Active Member Full Member

Dec 3, 2017
    I think gane wins by tko late

7. Willie Maeket

Willie Maeket John Xina ambassador of Taiwan. Full Member

Jun 22, 2015
    War of attrition. Can't wait.

8. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    gane by clinical clinic

Suspect.chin likes this.
  9. ForemanJab

ForemanJab Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 8, 2014
    Gane is going starch that arrogant caveman with a devastating counter hook as he’s wading in with his windmill punches.

Suspect.chin likes this.
  10. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Whyte #CLEARED like I said he would be banned Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    I never gave Gane that much stock, I don't see the hype?

I've been out of touch with MMA for a long time now, but have not seen anything special from Gane. I think Ngannou has the type of power to flatten anyone. If he is still in top form, I'll back Ngannou.

Happy to be wrong, not a fan of either anyway.