How Do You Slow Down A Fighter Who Has Better Footspeed? Give Him A Low Blow!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Beatle, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Beatle

Beatle Sheer Analysis Full Member

Apr 12, 2009
    I hope boxing fans realize the scam that Crawford's band of gangsters pulled on us last night.

Their plan was to fight honestly only if Khan turned out to be easily beatable. In case Khan turned out to be too fast on his feet and in his hands, their plan was obvious: slow him down with a low blow.

The only way a smart fighter should respond to a dirty fighter is to call his bluff. Khan did that. He refused to fight with debilitated legs. Crawford, like all dirty fighters, has plausible deniability, but I'm not stupid enough to think he just happened to low-blow the only opponent who ever gave him problems in the ring.

Boxing is the most shameful sport in the world. It's terrible for people like me who don't like any other sports. At welterweight we have two "boogiemen", one (Spence) of whom refuses to fight Crawford, and the other (Crawford) who is a dirty gangster.

The best welterweight is 40-year-old Manny Pacquiao. There, I said it. The other guys just suck.

POTUS, Zhuge Liang, shadow111 and 2 others like this.
  2. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    ''He hit him in the testicles''

This content is protected

3. DanielDimov

DanielDimov Jabbing all night Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    One simple question: If you are the obviously smaller guy in a fight, aren't you the faster guy as well? Did someone really expected Crawford to compete with someone smaller with him @ speed and movement.

4. TEAM_LOMA

TEAM_LOMA This is Boxing Full Member

Mar 13, 2019
    I was not aware this forum had so many idiots

Sugar Ray Sheepskin and mark ant like this.
  5. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Notice how Virgil says "I asked could he continue . . . and he said . . . it . . . a . . . it . was . . . ."

. . . "and sometimes punches would do that . . . "

Notice he didn't give a straight answer about Khan making it clear that he didn't want to continue. He was just in pain, but he never told Virgil to stop the fight, he never "quit", he needed his 5 minutes. You didn't let him have his 5 minutes Virgil.

Serge likes this.
  6. chico g

chico g What are you staring at Mr Trump?! hahaha! Full Member

Oct 18, 2008
    Or give him a dead leg.

7. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
  8. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    Ref should've given Khan a 50 minute break to recover after he shipped that savage Ward-esque testicle destroyer.

Work the body likes this.
  9. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    Virgil Hunter on Dre's sequence of testicle destroyers against Kovalev

10. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017

11. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    So what he was about to be knocked out, he was completely outclassed.

12. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    You felt Khan landed more than 5 punhes in the entire fight?!

13. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    Khan fought the savage punching Madana who was robbed against Floyd x 2 and who completely ruined the ''next Floyd'' Broner while Maidana was wearing his puncher's gloves ie. the same gloves Floyd pooped his pants at the thought of Maidana wearing them and categorically refused to allow him to wear them.

Khan fought P4P top 5 ranked Crawford in the US where everything was stacked in Crawford's favour just like it is 99% of the time.

Khan fought Danny Garcia, Devon Alexander, Zab Judah, Paulie, Collazo, and Lamont Peterson (juiced) in their home country where everything was stacked against him and in their favour.

And blown up lightweight Khan jumped up to Clenelo weight and fought a 190lb juiced to high heaven Clenelo and in Vegas which is basically like an extension of Mexico and Clenelo's backyard.

The point I'm trying to make here is that Khan's testicles are massive so that despicable and 100% totally intentional low blow from Crawford couldn't have missed them if he'd tried to

14. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    You mean like Khan hit zab with a real but shot to stop that footwork lol
    Oh boy the delusional pain is real

15. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Serge you trust a word that deviant says really because kesiha sure dont