How do you train footwork?

Discussion in 'Boxing Training' started by withoutwire, Jan 21, 2011.

1. brown bomber

brown bomber 2010 Poster of the Year Full Member

Jul 1, 2006
    I want to know more about Ylem- THE MAN???

2. Ylem

Ylem Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Yes exactally what i mean.

the guy in red relies on balance while the guy in blue uses foot work.

as i stated earlier in the thread some one who relies on balance will tend to step back and to the left with the right foot first and then move the left foot mid step. after the first min you can tell the guy in red has the worse foot work and after the first round you can tell hes probly going to be stoped when moving to the left.

3. Joan_Guzman

Joan_Guzman Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 3, 2010
    strong broscience

4. Ylem

Nov 3, 2009
    have you seen me? 185 at 6'4" is not jacked.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skeletal_muscle[/ame]

5. wayneflint

wayneflint Active Member Full Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Right ylem so your admitting that you cant work the line like pete so your wrong about footwork, ok thank you for that thats all we wanted.

6. Ylem

Nov 3, 2009
    no i can...im just waiting for your video...like poker....gottta call my bet before i raise.

and hes obiviously not wearing 100 lb resistance woody bands.....that was only mentioned in response to a previous video...err nvm ive been watching the wrong slip line video i think.

im supposed to be watching the 5 or so min video? yeah im about that good for my first time ever using a slip line and you can see it i n all its glory when i see you on the bag or shadow boxing for a round.

7. wayneflint

Jun 18, 2010

Haha, priceless, Ylem why dont you ask scrap who's is the fighter in the blue? lol

There is no need for me to prove myself to you Ylem because i know my trainer knows what hes talking about. and now so do you :yep

8. Ylem

Nov 3, 2009
    whos the guy in the blue corner? some guy that has nothing to do with you im guessing.

you have no need to prove your self yes....but you did claim twice now that you are going to put up videos....and that would make those claims nothing but empty.

if your happy with your boxing then put me on ignore and enjoy your boxing....let me know when you win a world title and ill make sure to let you know if i win a world title.

9. wayneflint

Jun 18, 2010
    Haha, thats right, youve clicked on finally now.. are you really delusional enough to think your going to win any title? you couldnt even pass for a **** amature, nevermind a pro.. you must see things that arent there when you watch your own video's. your over confidence is going to get you into situations you cant handle in life, thats a fact.

I have no need to ignore you Ylem, if you feel like you have to block me though after all this then i understand Ylem, must be embarrasing for you, block away. i'd rather not be giving anything useful away to someone like you anyway.

10. Ylem

Nov 3, 2009
    I dont block people tried it once....found not point in it.

nothing more then what i expected...empty claims.

you know nothing about boxing and you should really join a body building forum or a mma forum.

11. wayneflint

Jun 18, 2010
    LOL you dont handle being proven wrong very well do you Ylem, ive proven i have a trainer that knows what hes talking about, we still need your proof of a trainer.. just admit you dont have one.

Still managing to convince yourself i and everyone else on this forums know nothing about boxing, so delusional your gonna get yourself hurt. dont worry Ylem ill add videos when and if i need to but they wont be for your benefit, and i cant see it being anytime soon if i have a problem i trust scrap will see it and correct it before i would ever need come to some online forums, lmfao.

12. Ylem

Nov 3, 2009
    youve proven nothing...aside from the fact that you make false claims.

and that is why i dont post videos for advice here either.

13. wayneflint

Jun 18, 2010
    So ive proven nothing? ill repeat what i wrote in the last post then.. because it seems your not able to read anymore.. strange that.

I have proven i have a trainer, you STILL have not.. lol, ill be waiting for your proof of a trainer, otherwise just admit you're trying to teach yourself how to box online by watching videos and reading forums. its painfully obvious to anyone who reads your posts and actually does box, Ylem the one and only youtube trained boxing world titlist lol.

14. wayneflint

Jun 18, 2010
    Yes because last time you did, everyone and their sister pull'd your shoddy self taught technique to bits, most of us saying exactly the same things while you still managed to tell yourself everyone else was wrong while you was right.. unreal.

15. Ylem

Nov 3, 2009
    im thinking aout quitting here for 6 or so months.....maybe start making alts once a month and gather up some posts on the accounts....then ill be just like you and virus and lefty...and maybe people will make their own opinions instead of just blindly listening to the majority....you three.

seems just 2 alts make you majority..

“A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.” Thomas Jefferson