How entertaining would the pressers be if Joshua grew a pair and faced fury??

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Benladdie3000, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Benladdie3000

Benladdie3000 Member banned Full Member

Aug 1, 2018
    Well that's a two way street isn't it, maybe joshua can cry about all the oppression while explaining why he went to Saudi, and maybe he can explain why he acts white than white despite a drug dealing conviction. Maybe he could also explain why he and hearn always want to bang on avlut drug tests. Perhaps be a good idea to remind the public thay aj sleeps with his friends wives too.

And tbf fury was diagnosed by a professional and you dont have the clout to disagree with that unless of course you subjected fury to your own mental health assessment?? Tbf yea he did over exaggerate his charity claims but hes done a lot for his area with the football scheme from his own pocket.

If we are going to slate fury for his past misgivings then let's also bring what aj did in the dark out to the light.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
  2. Tyistall

Tyistall Member banned Full Member

Sep 26, 2018
    Exaaaaaactly.

BCS8, RB1702 and Usercom like this.
  3. ShovelHook

ShovelHook Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    Joshua is way too dumb to produce any sort of meaningful response himself. Not much of a difference between him and Wilder in intelligence.

4. ShovelHook

Jul 22, 2019
    He's a racist and antisemite now? Jesus Christ you're a moron. **** off back to Twitter you whiney *****.

5. Usercom

Usercom Member banned Full Member

Jan 24, 2020
    Another one of the recent Fury fans who have NO IDEA what he has said and done in the past.

To these people, Fury is god and there is nothing that will change their minds which to be honest, I have not intention of attempting. It doesn't change the facts and history though.

6. ShovelHook

Jul 22, 2019
    I've heard his supposed transgressions, worst he really said was that homosexuality is a sin according to the Bible, which is more a statement of fact than anything nasty. I'm not even a Fury fanboy, just hate pious PC nonsense from the likes of internet dwelling losers like you. Who are you to pretend you're some moral paragon? AJ is the one who's been caught out being racist too.

7. seansanashee

seansanashee Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Fury has proved he is better than Wilder, AJ hasn't. Until AJ beats Wilder, I rate them as equal.

8. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Fury would mentally FK AJ and then box circles around him all night. Afterward AJ could write a book about depression :risas3::risas3:

9. Benladdie3000

Benladdie3000 Member banned Full Member

Aug 1, 2018
    I agree hes done and said bag crap, but this is a sport, I only care what he does leading to the fight and inside the ring when it comes to boxing . His personal transgressions are pretty bad, but most people have a chequered past. But I chose a chequered past over a chequered future.

10. Usercom

Usercom Member banned Full Member

Jan 24, 2020
    See, now this I can respect. Don't deny the past but simply state your approach to moving forward. Despite, the statements above, I like Fury, I think he adds a lot to boxing. If you understand that 90 percent of what he says is simply to build hype and keep his name in the media, I have no problem with this.

What does annoy me is those who pretend that everything he says is gospel but denigrate all his opponents. I guess it comes down to me disliking a specific group of Fury supporters, not all. The same applies to Wilder, he has some bat**** crazy supporters but despite his lack of quality competition, you cannot deny that he is exciting.

Benladdie3000 likes this.