How Good Is Ismayl Sillakh?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Boxing Fanatic, Jul 29, 2011.

1. bRoNeR**a**G

bRoNeR**a**G Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 10, 2011
    The Slick Black Ukrainians are coming!!!!

2. Steenalized

Steenalized Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 20, 2010
    That's how

3. Jai C

Jai C Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Very good from what I have seen. He looks very seasoned and poised. Looks like a bright future is ahead of him.

4. Brickhaus

Brickhaus Packs the house Full Member

Mar 14, 2007
    I don't know if he can "take over", but he's quite promising and probably already better than a couple of the titlists. At this point, I still think Hopkins, Campillo (who, head to head, might be the best in the rather weak division), Dawson and Cloud would give him hell, and I still think Cleverly has quite a bit of promise. Guys like Chris Henry and Tavoris Cloud should avoid him like the plague though.

5. CLUBBER

CLUBBER C.R.A.B. BOXING Full Member

Sep 14, 2008
  6. WatchfortheHook

WatchfortheHook Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 24, 2010

You're not the first person who's said this, but I'm curious why you hold that view?

7. CASH_718

CASH_718 "You ****ed Healy?" Full Member

Apr 10, 2005
    Did you read the post I was responding too??? :patsch

8. bailey

bailey VIP Member Full Member

Dec 11, 2009
    More lies from Loyal-Punch-Bagg. You could never find any racist quotes from me because I dont agree with it. Go through my post history if you like and you will find that you are telling lies. Where have I said anything anti black/American? By your logic I could say you are pro black/American and anti Euro, but I doubt that is the case unless you say different. I have no care for those kind of comments as they are not neccessary. Take you racist remarks elsewhere, but dont make up lies.

I expect you are upset as I have left you stumped on every boxing debate you have entered into with me. When there is someone who can out debate you at every corner, you find it better to ignore and pretend they dont exist rather than have egg in your face AGAIN

9. CASH_718

Apr 10, 2005
    Get a life. You suck at living in the real world so you have to come up with some schtick on the internet to get attention? Cant just post and discuss boxing normally you have to be a Hezberg/ Arran wanna be. Suicide is the best thing for you. God forbid your mother stops paying for your internet just kill yourself so you dont have to suffer before you eventually kill yourself.

10. Xplosive

Xplosive Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Silakh would beat that bum Pascal right now.

11. Boxing Fanatic

Boxing Fanatic VIP Member banned

Sep 16, 2008
    i dont like to hype a fighter up, but, this dude has more talent than any prospect i know

12. bailey

Dec 11, 2009
    WTF are you going on about :huh?
    You say I cant discuss boxing but what are you doing here. Discussing boxing? No. You are afraid to read a difference of opinion. I dont get caught up in all of the hype and take fighters on resumes and results. You tend to buy into hype and get deluded

13. CASH_718

Apr 10, 2005
    Blah blah blah. Go rub your mothers corns before she takes your internets away.

14. bailey

Dec 11, 2009
    More boxing talk :lol::patsch. You really are a butthurt failure.
    Just because your parents still need to fund you, dont think we are all the same. I mean how many more months have you been a member on here to me :lol:

15. CASH_718

Apr 10, 2005
    And you average more posts per day then me.:patsch:lol:And I'm sure this isnt your only account either.