How long has Floyd Mayweather been on PEDs???

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by TJ Max, Mar 1, 2015.

1. TJ Max

TJ Max Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 2, 2013
    We know that he failed 3 A samples, but when did he start using?

Example #1)

I believe he started using before the Marquez fight, which is why he started shaving his head after his hairline started receding, and why he couldn't make weight.

Although, Floyd known for paying people off, so he may have intentionally not made weight due to wanting to have an unfair advantage.

These are three instances where he paid someone that money:

1) Paid Marquez that money to cheat
    2) Paid Pacquaio that money to cover up his failed drug testing records
    3) Paid Maidana RECORD BREAKING amount of money to force him not to wear APPROVED gloves

This alone proves he will do whatever it takes to win, but image is everything, so he'll keep it under the table.

Example #2)

He accused Pacquaio of using steroids. Only someone who is USING steroids would accuse someone because they are on it and know what it can do, so they start believing everyone is on over training.

Example #3)

He is a known over-trainer, yet he still trains like he did in his youth, an obvious sign of having enhanced recovery.

Plus he has a history of injuries, so he needs drugs to compete.

HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON and WILL HE CHEAT AGAINST PACQUIAO???

Hopefully, after the IMMENSE ASS BEATING he received from Pacquaio, Mayweather will also be revealed for the DRUG CHEAT HE IS.

Discuss...

2. Zimornsky

Zimornsky King Fluid IV = CHEAT banned

Dec 6, 2014
    Floyd was definitely on them for the Mosley fight... He threw Mosley around the clinches like a rag doll. And Mosley is known for being a very physically strong fighter.

:nut

3. TJ Max

TJ Max Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 2, 2013
    I was thinking that myself when I watched that fight.

Even Manny Steward was saying how unnaturally strong Mayweather looked and Shane is a powerlifter and a naturally bigger guy.

4. Just Rik

Just Rik Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Floyd is all about PED's since it stands for...Pac's End Day's

5. Zimornsky

Zimornsky King Fluid IV = CHEAT banned

Dec 6, 2014

[url]http://www.backwaterreptiles.com/images/feeders/feeder-crickets-for-sale.jpg[/url]

6. Just Rik

Just Rik Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 21, 2013

Shotquiao TKO Primeweather huh?? Not even gonna try to be indiscreet about taking all credit possible while handing none out, lol, to not even be shameful about it leaves one at a loss for words.

7. The13thRound

The13thRound Boxing Addict Full Member

May 4, 2009
    Until random full drug testing gets done in america as far as I am concerned all america based fighters are ped cheats.

8. HeavyPuncha

HeavyPuncha Well-Known Member Full Member

May 20, 2012
    During the Oscar fight. Floyd was massive in that fight he looks way bigger than De La Hoya.

9. Saccowalace

Saccowalace GOAT Full Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Being the POS that he is it wouldn't suprise me at all

10. OvidsExile

OvidsExile At a minimum, a huckleberry over your persimmon. Full Member

Aug 28, 2012
    He might have been on the juice since the amateur days. Wasn't he always family friends with that guy who owns all the testosterone treatment clinics? Besides, tons of Olympians are on something already in the amateurs, why should Floyd be any different? I hear kids get into that stuff in high school athletics now.

11. emallini

emallini Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 16, 2008
    How long has your sister been sucking black men off for a lift to burger king?

12. OvidsExile

OvidsExile At a minimum, a huckleberry over your persimmon. Full Member

Aug 28, 2012
    What? You think this is a uniquely American problem? Did you see what the Cuban track teams have been doing at the Olympics or how the Russian women's team set ridiculous records that haven't been beaten in decades? Come on, this is world wide.

13. Saccowalace

Saccowalace GOAT Full Member

Sep 5, 2011

Aww how cute your defending your man :good

14. The13thRound

The13thRound Boxing Addict Full Member

May 4, 2009
    were not talking about other sports we are talking about boxing and no not quite world wide the uk is the only country with rigorous drug testing

15. HolyCityBully

HolyCityBully Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 25, 2007
    He been on PEDs since birth, obviously.

The contract he has with USADA is a fraud. Before Floyd, no one in boxing employed USADA for tests. He opened a whole new market for them. In return, they hide his positive tests. Its win win for both.

There was also talk that Manny refused tests for the specific reason that he knew something was fishy between Floyd and USADA. Manny knew they might falsify his results so that Floyd could call the fight off. He never wanted to fight Manny.