How long has Floyd Mayweather been on PEDs???

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by TJ Max, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Beatle

Beatle Sheer Analysis Full Member

Apr 12, 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlYH_HqbVhw

2. Ian_k

Ian_k Active Member Full Member

May 8, 2012
    Shady business
    Hope they randomly test may weather loads and he gets caught using something

3. Florez

Florez Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Also Mayweather......

- 2 Years off after the Hatton fight.
    - Fought only ONCE in 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012.

4. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    American drug cheats

Roy Jones Jr
    James Toney
    Antonio Tarver
    Shane Mosley
    Evander Holyfield (allegedly)
    Fernando Vargas
    Tommy Morrison
    Lamont Peterson
    Danny Batchelder
    Andre Berto
    Mickey Bey
    J'Leon Love
    Livingstone Bramble
    Aaron Pryor
    Shannon Briggs
    Anthony Ferrante
    Vince Philips
    Monte Barrett
    Eloy Perez
    Jameel McCline
    Joey Gilbert
    Virgil Hil

Foreign fighters who've based themselves over in the US or spent time training in the gyms over there who've also tested positive or been implicated in PED scandals.

Mariusz Wach
    Joan Guzman
    Frans Botha
    Julio Cesar Chavez Jr
    Andrzej Fonfara
    Ricardo Mayorga
    Guillermo Jones
    Richard Hall
    Yuriorkis Gamboa (implicated in Biogenesis scandal)
    Anderson Silva

You'll notice that a few of those names you see there are actually members of Floyd's own stable.

'In August of this year, Rodriguez signed with manager Al Haymon. At least three of Haymon’s fghters (Andre Berto, Antonio Tarver, and J’Leon Love) have tested positive for PEDs in the past.

Another Haymon fighter (Peter Quillin) was enrolled in a USADA testing program prior to his June 2, 2012, fight against Winky Wright. Then, after blood and urine samples were taken from both fighters, Wright was told that the testing had been abandoned and the samples were destroyed.

“The destruction of samples isn’t supposed to happen,” Ryan Connolly states. “If that happened in an Olympic context, it would set off alarms in a lot of places. There would likely be a thorough investigation by the International Olympic Committee and WADA.”

Victor Conte adds, “The trend in drug-testing now is to save samples longer than before, not pour them down the drain.”

Haymon also represents Adrien Broner aka. the fighter who idolizes Floyd like a god and mimics everything he does.

Broner, Antonio DeMarco, Golden Boy (Broner’s promoter), and the United States Anti-Doping Agency signed a contract for USADA testing prior to the November 17, 2012, Broner-DeMarco fight. But according to DeMarco, he wasn’t tested by USADA for that bout, nor was Broner.

Then, on June 22, 2013, Broner fought Paulie Malignaggi.

“I wanted VADA testing,” Malignaggi recalls. “And I was told, ‘No, we won’t do VADA. If you insist on VADA, there won’t be a fight.’ Finally, I said, ‘F— it. I’m getting seven figures. I’ll go ahead and fight.’ Would I have been more confident that Broner was clean if there had been VADA testing? Absolutely.'

5. weegriffin

weegriffin Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Proof that Floyd failed any test before?

6. BlizzyBlizz

BlizzyBlizz VIP Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2013
    Pac has cheated boxing for 10 years. The sport paid him back allowing Marquez to nearly kill him because of his cheating. You can fool the human race, but not God! Lol