How long will Fury dine out on the Wilder win?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Tyistall, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Tyistall

Tyistall Member banned Full Member

Sep 26, 2018
    It's been over a year now and a lot of you still think Fury is the #1 heavyweight. A lot more of you think he is unbeatable, even though he has looked like crap against crappy opponents. Even more of you have completely forgotten that he is a steroid cheat who is managed by the Irish mob. But beyond all that, his resume is paper thin and he is currently avoiding a trilogy with Wilder. how long does he stay at the number one position, without fighting? I personally think he is overrated massively and if he fought more of the top guys, he would have been beaten and/or KOed by now. He is similar to Wilder in that sense because Wilder paraded through the division fighting bums and he always had an excuse why he could not fight the better heavyweights. But he would readily fight the B and C class opponents. Fury made excuses when it came to AJ, Whyte and others but he had no problems fighting Sefari, Wallin and the rest. how long does he get away with this stuff?

kirk, fcb1068, Mendoza and 3 others like this.
  2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    How long will Tyistall dine out on Tyson Fury's thin resume ?

3. xnico

xnico New Member banned Full Member

Nov 6, 2020
    give this guy a 2 week ban

boxfap likes this.
  4. McGrain

McGrain Diamond Dog Staff Member

Mar 21, 2007
    Until he or Joshua score another very meaningful win.

5. BoxingABC1

BoxingABC1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2016
    What is it like to have brain damage?

6. anjawnaymiz

anjawnaymiz Can we get Ivan Dychko some momentum Full Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Avoiding a third fight with wilder??

dude seriously! Did you watch the rematch? Fury walked him down and toyed with him.

Toney F*** U and shza like this.
  7. Rilz

Rilz Ball don't lie! Full Member

Aug 5, 2007
    Get a grip.

8. Cally

Cally Sand...sand... nothing but sand! Full Member

Sep 12, 2015
    He fought a couple of fights against nobodies after losing 10 stone, and then fought wilder twice?. And took wilders title in his backyard, same as he did against wlad.. Who else has done such things of late, brah?

Who else should he have fought since his comeback do you think?

Oddone likes this.
  9. MorvidusStyle

MorvidusStyle Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 11, 2017
    You're just upset Robbie Williams will never invite Joshua or Whyte to sing on his Christmas album.

taama and WeThePeople like this.
  10. deadACE

deadACE Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 13, 2014
    I dont agree with the OP but let's not give Fury a medal for being out of the game with depression and drug abuse. His absence is all down to him and why his resume is poor for the length of his career at the top.

He has two stand out wins and three if you count the robbery against Wilder. Those wins make him number one but if he doesn't face Joshua next and Joshua goes against Usyk. Then Joshua is number one if he wins.

11. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    by making you salty and upset

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  12. ForemanJab

ForemanJab Deus Vult Full Member

May 8, 2014
    OP has an extremely weird obsession with Tyson Fury. Literally every single post is about him.

Toney F*** U, Decker and Wizbit1013 like this.
  13. Tyistall

Sep 26, 2018
    Povwtkin, AJ, Whyte, Parker, Pulev or anyone in the top 20. Instead he fought guys who were ranked in the hundreds and s okl me were unranked. And that was after getting busted for PEDs, which you all seem to forget happened. He can't fight in the UK because of it and they are trying to spin it like the offers from other countries are bigger

14. Tyistall

Sep 26, 2018
    Or, I comment on other fighters too. But whatever you want to believe. Also, if I said anything that was not true, by all means, debate on it.

15. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    He is becoming anorexic after 12 months of feeding on Wilder's skinny corpse

Now he has his eyes set on a bodybuilder in the distance, plenty of fat and muscle to feast on...yum!