How Many Previous Champs Does Wlad Beat?

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by mcvey, Dec 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McGrain

McGrain Diamond Dog Staff Member

Mar 21, 2007
    Unfortunately there's no way for me to do that, but I can say that it doesn't look like you ARE dino.

You're finished with these other accounts then?

How about KillTheKing?

2. Halfordscream

Halfordscream Global Full Member

Aug 29, 2012
    I'm not sure (after the passage of time) of the exact chronology. I don't think there was ever a single post or access of that ID. Years ago the delay in getting a response or a single or first account to work meant you had no idea of your status and I submitted a few hoping one would come to the attention of admin and be acted upon. You shouldn't find that that account was ever utilized at all.

"but I can say that it doesn't look like you ARE dino."

How did you come to that conclusion?

3. McGrain

McGrain Diamond Dog Staff Member

Mar 21, 2007
    KillTheKing? Yeah, it was very heavily used. By a guy who doesn't sound like you at all. Which is why I wanted to check that it was you. I'm going to lock these aco****s up now. Please don't start any new ones and stick with what you have.

4. Halfordscream

Halfordscream Global Full Member

Aug 29, 2012

Okay, I guess that is possible too. It sounds like a name I could have chosen at some point (Blackmore's Rainbow) but not especially unique as to be only my own selection.

"By a guy who doesn't sound like you at all."

Which is how anyone should be able to tell when and preferably before they start making accusations that two are the same ... just a little comparative checking of posts/styles/word usage, etc.

How about getting McVey to relax? I don't want to feel compelled to straighten him out when I merely didn't like the pounding "Dino" was receiving from and in light of the trolls who were just as guilty regularly and in their past of similar posting activities/actions. His (McVey's) thread can handle a brief interlude without such reactionary fervor when it was actually the same non-thread subject back and forth acrimony between Mongoose and Dino that I objected to and interjected about.

Edit: I can see you have already begun cleanup. Thks.

5. Mr. Iron Chin

Mr. Iron Chin Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 3, 2012
    Bet welching nonce.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.