How many rounds do you think Wilder would last with Anthony Joshua?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by James Smith, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Dfaulds

Dfaulds Well-Known Member Full Member

May 22, 2017
    Joshua is the WBA (Super) Champion, the IBF Champion and the IBO Champion. FACT.

Birmingham and James Smith like this.
  2. Birmingham

Birmingham Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 13, 2017
    UK is enough. look at the dough AJ makes...Wilders better off basing himself over here

3. Birmingham

Jan 13, 2017
    its reverse psychology your using, its crystal son. AJ walks through Wilder and you know it. I know that you really don't think he beats Joshua. Its a boring act, but like I said before, your like a dog with a bone. Boils down to education imo. Your just thick

James Smith likes this.
  4. BlizzyBlizz

BlizzyBlizz VIP Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2013
    We love the fact that he makes guap. It's who he's fighting that we don't give a **** about.

5. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    **** you mean Joshua walks thought Wilder, lmao. Take your lame armchair ass outta here with that garbage lol. We watch fights, we don't say who we think automatically wins like it's law lmao. Foh geek.

6. BoxingABC1

BoxingABC1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2016
    if i dont even really rate AJ how can i be a dick gobbler and whatever the **** that means? you keep going on about unifying titles yet if he doesnt fight Pulev, he wont be able to, so what one do you want? are you gonna stay consistent with your opinions/arguments or are you so blinded by your own stupidity you forget what you've said so you can't stay consistent?

7. Howitzer1888

Howitzer1888 Active Member Full Member

Jun 7, 2017
    Joshua stops Wilder in the third round, imo. I think Wilder will be very cautious in the first two rounds. Joshua will fight somewhat cautiously for those rounds as well. Joshua then realises that nothing is coming the other way and then poleaxes him in the third round.

Birmingham and James Smith like this.
  8. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    If you don't really rate Joshua then were good, Lmao. You have the fanatics saying that Wilder turned Whyte down when he has a mandatory, and then you hear that Pulev is next or after Wlad if Wlad takes the fight and that Pulev is Joshua's mandatory.

I'm wondering how it's ok for Josh to fight Pulev and why the fanatics are saying Wilder turned down Whyte lol. Ya feel me? But since you don't rate Joshua we're good lol... My apologies. I don't rate him either.

9. Birmingham

Jan 13, 2017
    If you don't rate Joshua we're good????? you sound bent as **** like you want to look at his **** !!!!

10. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

11. GALVATRON

GALVATRON Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Joshua doesnt let him past rnd 4. And could end it anytime before that because wilder is a slow starter who needs about 5 rnds for better fighters to gage them....lights out and fast....4 rnds!

12. James Smith

James Smith Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 5, 2017
    I'm putting my money on Joshua KO'ing Wilder in the third round if this fight happens.

13. GALVATRON

GALVATRON Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2016
    It depends which Joshua shows up and what he looks like against Wlad rematch.If he blitzes Wlad( which he should) before rnd 3..i would lower the rnd too.

14. Farmboxer

Farmboxer VIP Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Before I said one round, but now I am saying he will not even make it to the ring! Wilder is too busy, he has winos from the alley to fight............

latineg likes this.