How will mundine go??

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Twoeasy, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Twoeasy

Twoeasy Member Full Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Just wondering how ya think he will go it what could be his last fight

2. TCboxa

TCboxa Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 13, 2010
    Not so sure about Sergey Rabchenko. Sure he is undefeated but if you look at his record on boxrec you soon discover why his record looks so good on paper. He has feasted on A LOT and i mean A LOT of tomato cans. I do like his style somewhat but he appears to get lazy every now and then, a bit haphazard i suppose, one moment his hand speed looks good then it looks very slow, one moment his defense is good next moment its really sloppy. I don't know about his power because of the cans he has knocked out, the only guy he has fought that had a really good record was Cedric Vitu and he couldn't knock him out and won by a split points decision, Cedric's record is also full of Tomato Can padding. http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=342645&cat=boxer

Its noticeable that he tires in the later rounds, i think Mundine will be to fast and crafty for him. If Mundine cant get past him then he really has to hang them up. I'm afraid though that Rabchenko's undefeated record and knockout percentage will be used in a positive way if Mundine does loose, for example, if it goes the distance and Mundine doesn't get the nod, he will say he went the distance with an undefeated knockout artist etc and he wont hang them up.

Its really a win win situation for Mundine imo. Defeats the guy and he can say he defeated an undefeated fighter with a high knockout rate, he looses and he says the same thing.

Watch the fight with Bradley Pryce and you see how Rabchenko isn't crash hot in the later rounds. If he does jump on Mundine early and does have the power then Mundine is in some trouble.

I see Rabchenko coming on strong early in the fight, slowing down about Mid way, provided Mundine isn't on his bike the entire night, Mundine takes it the distance by a UD. I doubt very Much Mundine will stop the guy, he hasn't been dropped during his career and Mundine has lost the power he used to have, Rabchenko is young and gritty so he wont roll over like Bronco McKart. If Mundine frustrates him and avoids going toe to toe and boxes him for the first few rounds, avoiding his power then coming on when Rabchenko tires, Mundine wins this easy imo.

3. Da Voice

Da Voice Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 31, 2011
    IMO, Rabchenko will be on his bike 'til he senses Mundine has run out of steam & will then get stuck into him. Mind you, both might do same for first 4/5 rounds making them boring.

4. bash for cash

bash for cash Lunatic Taming Pty Ltd Full Member

May 25, 2014
    Once a nuthugger. Always a nuthugger :yep

5. mrdoctor

mrdoctor GGG Full Member

Jun 22, 2010
    Pathetic absolutely pathetic...!!!

6. House of Stoush

House of Stoush Member Full Member

May 19, 2014
    He's just a closet Mundine nuthugger in denial :yep

7. bash for cash

May 25, 2014
    His closet is full of BOXA t-shits :lol:

8. House of Stoush

May 19, 2014
    They are crap shirts. But was that spelling mistake done on purpose? :lol:

I've read him admit he has a collection of Boxa T shirts but claims that doesn't make him a Mundine supporter. I wouldn't be seen dead in one. Nor would anyone else but a Mundine nuthugger :-(

9. bash for cash

May 25, 2014
    I saw him trying to claim wearing BOXA t-shirts doesn't make you a Mundine fan :patsch

Everybody who follows boxing knows the symbol on those shirts stands for BOXA and that BOXA is Mundine's brand :yep

Nuthugger in full scale denial. No doubt about it :-(

10. House of Stoush

May 19, 2014
    No doubt. Bet he tries to deny it though :yep

11. Pureist

Pureist Guest

tcBOXA, say no more, it's in the name

12. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    So TC gives his opinion on the fight in which the thread is about and you blokes just talk ****. It shows who the real trolls are.

13. House of Stoush

May 19, 2014
    There is no mistaking the connection :roll:

14. bash for cash

May 25, 2014
    I recieved a PM saying TCboxa used to use the BOXA symbol as his avatar here.

15. TCboxa

TCboxa Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 13, 2010
    Full of sht, i own ONE Boxa T-Shirt. Woop Dee farkn doo. I also just recently purchased a pair of BOXA Golden 12 oz gloves and synthetic gel BOXA focus mitts, get them on special while you can ladys, 88$ including the discount and free shipping w000t :D.

Whilst Mundine may own the brand, buying a T-Shirt, gloves etc doesn't automatically qualify you to be a fan. Its no secret that i did follow his career and i was a fan but soon became apparent that i was no more. BTW, Mundine also owns BOXA bar cafe's, which Ive had lunch at a few times, so i guess consuming food that's sold at his bar also makes me a fan according to the theory of you pea brains :rofl:rofl

Now if buying a T-Shirt with a clothing brand name that's owned by a boxer makes you a fan of said boxer, whats testing positive to a WADA banned substance make you? :huh