Hunter: Khan looks his best in sparring when he 153lbs-154lbs..

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Darni187, Feb 5, 2016.

1. VG_Addict

VG_Addict Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 13, 2012
    I hope Canelo ends Khan's career, so he and his fanboys can **** off already.

2. Ted Stickles

Ted Stickles Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 24, 2007
    I'm sure he did look good sparring but who was he sparring with

3. broxi51

broxi51 Member Full Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Yet every second post u make is about Khan. you are obsessed by the guy. You're probably the number one poster on the subject of Amir khan.

4. DonnyMo

DonnyMo Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 21, 2011
    Khan has to box Canelo the same way he boxed Maidana. However, Canelo is infinitely more talented that Maidana...but it's the only chance he has.

Khans weight is intriguing. He was 161lbs vs Collazo and looked good. Good pop, good speed, good conditioning. Canelo was supposedly 174lbs vs Cotto.

Khan is taller, longer, and faster. Canelo is about 12lbs heavier, and stronger.

They are equally skilled (in different ways), and both have proven themselves to not be big punchers.

This fight aint bad at all.

5. Blackclouds

Blackclouds Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 9, 2013
    Aren't they about the same height? I think Kahn has an outside chance, he needs to be much more active and avoid counters. He also has to show enough pop on his punches which is going to be tough since Canelo when buzzed doesn't show it.

6. Mexi-Box

Mexi-Box Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Apr 19, 2013
    Calm down. Canelo isn't that much better than Maidana. Look at their respective Mayweather fights for proof.