Hunter to fight Jerry Forrest again

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by moydjayweather, Dec 1, 2021.

1. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    This, i expected more from him. He has the potential to cause an upset against any top 5 heavyweight and become the number 1 american heavyweight instead of that overrated one trick pony Wilder, but instead Hunter is wasting his career

2. senpai

senpai Boxing Addict Full Member

May 18, 2021
    I really think Hunter can make some fighters look like amateurs, but the way he moves is not something that I support. sadly he is just wasting time

moydjayweather likes this.
  3. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    For what it's worth, Jerry Forrest has earned this shot. He's been on a rampage lately, but has been on the receiving end of some bull**** decisions. He performed brilliantly against the undefeated Jermaine Franklin, and not only should've won, but should've won by a fairly wie margin, he lost by SD. Then his match against Takam, he froze early since he'd never fought at that level, but closed the gap quite well, winning the last 3 or 4 rounds fairly easily.. Then he did more than enough to get the win against Zhang and should have relieved him of his 0 last time out. He had Zhang hanging on for dear life for the last 2 rounds. So while yes.... I'd like to see a better opponent, Jerry has proven he's easily one of the best HW journeymen we''ve got and would easily dispatch the likes of Tom Little, Eric Molina, Bogdan Dinu and Shawndell Winters. He's just above Nathan Gorman level.

4. BitPlayerVesti

BitPlayerVesti Boxing Drunkie Full Member

Oct 28, 2017
    I think the draw score was justifiable TBH, though I thought Hunter deserved it

5. It's Ovah

It's Ovah I'm your huckleberry, that's just mah game Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    Thank you for your weak-sauce capitulating response.

Oneirokritis likes this.
  6. Oneirokritis

Oneirokritis The Scourge of Stupid Idiots. Full Member

Dec 18, 2015
    @Mitch87 Looks like you need a new formula, sunshine. :lol:

7. Oneirokritis

Oneirokritis The Scourge of Stupid Idiots. Full Member

Dec 18, 2015
    I think you broke him with the truth. :lol:

It's Ovah likes this.