HW fighters are tired of Fury

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by lordlosh, Jun 8, 2023.

1. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    It's funny Zhang calls out Fury a Liar, and that he should stop lying people that he will fight this or that guy.
    Fury being exposed once more.
    This content is protected

Wallin today say Fury is a mess, and that he didn't want the Usyk fight, literally said he was ducking him, and Usyk gets tired of him and just moved on.

Wallin also said that he is all ready to go, and Fury should stop duck the top fighters.

Frank Sanchez and Michael Hunter literally said the same thing about Fury.

Fully expecting Frank Warren and his PR crew on Talksport tomorrow trying to do another damage control stun.

So the big question is, who Fury opponent will be, and what mental gymnastics Frank Warren will use this time to justify the "quality" of Fury opponent this time ???

2. Oddone

Oddone Bermane Stiverne's life coach. Full Member

Aug 18, 2019

drenlou and lordlosh like this.
  3. lordlosh

Jun 4, 2014
    Hunter:
    "If he’s the best in the world, it would be very easy to fight him, he would be the A-side in all of that. He had all the marbles in his hands, and he still didn’t take the fight. Fighters like that, that are a little smaller, that move well, give fighters like him problems and we’ve seen it time and time again.”

“I think that it is poor for the sport, as far as him being the top heavyweight, he has the responsibility to make boxing shine and I think that it’s just bad for boxing as a whole. I feel like for him to not just get in a fight and make it happen, but to instead play with boxing and bargaining, it’s become a normal tactic for him.”
    "Any time that he [Fury] has been in the ring with a guy that is a little bit smaller and has good feet, it’s been trouble, and that’s me," he added.

Sanchez:
    “Tyson is a great fighter, no question. “But lately he’s been talking more than fighting. He is sitting on the belt. Tyson has grown fat and lazy as champion. He is talking more than fighting at this point. Shut up and defend your title!

“He says he cannot find an opponent. Well, I am ready at a moment’s notice. I believe in my heart that I am the best heavyweight in the world. All I need is a chance to prove it.”

Ruiz comes out and say that Fury is a liar, not that we don't know that.
    And he was lying about the supposed 20m.

Arslanbek Makhmudov:
    "Arslanbek is fighting July 1, that is what we are concentrating on for now and Tyson Fury has made it clear in the past that he does not want to fight Arslanbek," Estephan told Sky Sports.

Makhmudov called Fury last year for a fight, but Fury acted like he doesn't know who he is and fought the all mighty Chisora.

Jolly Roger likes this.
  4. CooperKupp

CooperKupp Jokic For MVP Full Member

Aug 28, 2022
    Well he needs to do it on his own ****ing time. And quit holding up the heavyweight division. Either fight The PFP#1 or relinquish the WBC strap. Usyk deserves a chance to unify.

lordlosh likes this.
  5. catchwtboxing

catchwtboxing Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 4, 2014
    I think it is clear at this point that Fury is back in 400 pound coke-head mode. I mean, as the thread implies, literally every other fighter agrees that he is a lying mess, so either they are all lying, or Fury is lying, and I know which I believe.

Maybe it is time for him to surrender the belt and attend to his "mental 'ealth." Suddnely, there is a lot of demand for Usyk-Wilder, and that would be a hell of a fight for the vacant WBC title is Sulaiman had the balls to allow it.

6. MorvidusStyle

MorvidusStyle Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 11, 2017
    I mean there's plenty of evidence Fury is misbehaving but Wallin and Ruiz complaining is pretty ridiculous.
    Wallin was butting and raking Fury's cut, was cheating. Who would give him a rematch after that dirty sht?
    Ruiz is the most inactive 'top' fighter of all time and when he did decide to fight, just fought two shot fighters over 40 years of age.
    Laughable.

iceferg, MAD_PIGE0N and Mickea4 like this.
  7. Guerra

Guerra Well-Known Member Full Member

May 23, 2020
    Fury is basically back to his clown ways post Klitschko victory. So far for being a more mature mental health activist.
    A con artist, coke addict who lacks faith in himself.

8. Glass 1/2 Empty

Glass 1/2 Empty Member Full Member

Mar 22, 2023
    Not just fighters, the whole world apart from his sycophantic groupies, are out of patience with the mental midget queen.

lordlosh likes this.
  9. lordlosh

Jun 4, 2014
    Nqh Sulaiman is beyond corrupt. He is happy with getting money from Warren and his "WBC Champions" who are inactive for 2+ years.
    Wilder was getting away with not fighting mandatory for what, a good 3 year? And then his mandatory was noone else but Stiverne .....
    The other day he was explaining how Fury is a victim, who wanted to fight anyone, but somehow the other fighters were greedy. :D

Props for Mike Coppinger for calling it what is it, and saying that Sulaiman is bad for Boxing.

wassupjg likes this.
  10. lordlosh

Jun 4, 2014
    Just a new report from Andy Ruiz team. They said they never talked ANY numbers with Tyson Fury team, and that was just another lie from team Fury, that Ruiz wanted 19 or 20m. to fight Fury.
    The negotiation was never in a state to talk about numbers.

BTW Gareth A.Devies, who is a Fury personal cheerleader have said that Fury fight date is September 2.
    So how about speculate who exactly Fury opponent will be September 2 ?

11. lordlosh

Jun 4, 2014
    Let's not forget Frank promised that the fight is happening 100%:

12. CroBox29

CroBox29 Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 24, 2019
    Fury will fight, the only question is who will be the opponent, if at least it would be McKean, a tall fighter who might be able to offer some resistance, but he does not possess any power that would serve him to stop Fury...

13. lordlosh

Jun 4, 2014
    McKean is a complete bum, that was hurt badly by a complete nobody in Kiki Toa Leutele and should have lost that fight.
    This guy has zero cardio, terrible chin, zero to zero power, and outside of his physical appearance is terrible.
    Not to mention he is outside of top 50 in most Rankings, and it's number 38 in the WBC.

It's not like they couldn't push him to top 15, like how they did with Chisora and few others ....

People in top 15 that was free and openly challenge Fury was:
    Sanchez, Makhmudov, Bakole, Wallin and Hrgovic, that for some reason WBC decide to pull out of top 15, and i think the reason is clear, as Fury can say they won't fight him, cause he is not in the to 15. :D

Ruiz also called Fury, and i though Fury would have 100% fight him, cause Ruiz was divorcing, have a lawsuit with his ex-wife or so, she is also suing him for abusing her and his child, he was kicked out of their house, etc and his life currently is a mess.
    He is also lost tons of weight and barely have been training which going to diminish his durability by quite a bit. He is also highly inactive as well.

So i was sure that this is the dream opponent of Fury. 100% credible name, that is in the worst shape possible both in his life and his boxing.

14. zulander

zulander Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 17, 2006
    I think everyone is tired of Fury. Did well to beat Wilder. The 3rd fight was not needed but contracts are contracts and hey it was a good scrap.
    Whyte fine I have no issue with that fight
    But Chisora was a joke of a fight and he's been all talk since.
    Either fight or call it quits and let other fighters have their day in the sun.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  15. jmb1356

jmb1356 Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 30, 2019
    When does Fury's deal with Top Rank expire? Suspect decisions have been known to happen when a fighter's contract is about to end.