I’m the best boxer in UFC babbyyyyy

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by mark ant, Apr 8, 2021.

1. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    She sets up and hide hder shots with feints better than Stipe and is harder to hit, heavyweights tend to have less skill than the lower weights.

2. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    She isn´t a boxer. I don´t know what ****ing fights you have been saying.
    All she does, from a boxing perspective, is just slightly probe and measure with that lead hand and then explode with what is basically a haymaker.

At least with Stipe it´s visible that he has boxing fundamentals and boxing as his base.

3. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    Look at Nunes`s active guard in her last fight compared to Stipe, she`s sharper always moving and feinting with her lead hand meaning her opponent can`t tell what`s coming next, Stipe is too predictable.

4. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    Stipe couldn`t land on Ngannou in the rermatch because he`s so easy to counter, his movement is stiffer than Amanda`s and he got caught very easily and too often by Ngannou, he waled straight into that hook, awful boxing.

5. Badbot

Apr 17, 2011
    What fights are you watching?
    Her base is not boxing. She doesn´t box at all. She is a fine martial artist and a really good striker, but she is not a boxer.
    I am not praising the quality of Stipe´s boxing. Why do I have to state this over and over again?
    I am saying that his base is boxing. He establishes the jab and actually uses it. He also uses lateral movement. You can clearly see that he has focused on boxing at some point, which he did.

6. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    Boxing is about boxing your opponent out of position which is what Amanda has done in her last three fights, what are talking about, she feints and using moving throwing lovely combos, base? His base isn`t as good as hers.

7. Badbot

Apr 17, 2011
    "Boxing is about boxing..."
    You clearly don't know how to articulate what you think boxing is.
    W/e.
    In my view, Stipe has boxing as his base. Nunes is not a boxer.

mirkofilipovic likes this.
  8. mirkofilipovic

mirkofilipovic ESB Management Full Member

Jan 7, 2014
    Stipe Miocic will knock out Nunez in a boxing match.

9. shanemfr

shanemfr Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 29, 2004
    What are you on about in her last 3 fights? One of her last 3 fights was Germaine, she gassed herself thinking it was going to be easy in the first round.
    Germaine started lighting her up on the feet and Amanda went on the Wrestle for the next 4 rounds. Megan Anderson was an inexperienced deer in the headlights and was submitted. There was barely any boxing involved. Do you even watch the fights?

Judging Stipe off the one performance against Francis is really showing you should just stop commenting. Stipe has pretty much boxed the heads off every other HW in the division. Look at the adjustments he made against DC with mixing it up to the body then combos to the head.

10. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    He`s a heavyweight!

11. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    Heavyweights are lousy boxers, you are right about Amanda grappling in that fight.
    Nunes faced Germaine de Randamie on December 14, 2019 at UFC 245 to defend her UFC Women's Bantamweight Championship. After outgrappling her opponent in every round, she won the fight via unanimous decision. This win meant Nunes had the most wins in women’s title fights in the UFC, with seven such wins.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2021