I am STILL a fat piece of ****

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by Drunkenboxer, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Drunkenboxer

Drunkenboxer Least Eligible Bachelor Full Member

May 12, 2006
    Well, it's been three-odd years since my old fitness journal on ESB, and yes, I am still a fat piece of ****. Fatter, in fact. Once again, I have maintained a weight of roughly 115kgs (250lbs) around a lifestyle consisting of irresponsible eating and drinking, with sporadic efforts in the way of training. SO what I have held for the last three years was an uneven balance of fun/work, and need to nudge the scales. Even spent the time reading over my old posts in the my original thread. It genuinely made me crack a smile to read over my posts in which I reached personal goals. :lol: Then the inevitabel post in which I admitted to falling off the wagon. :patsch:patsch:patsch So much hard work so flippantly undone.

So here it is! My last-ditch attempt at kicking the bad habit. I've maken an iron clad promise to stick this ****er out for 12 weeks, and record the whole ****ing thing here on ESB. :hey If I **** this up, I'm officially quitting health and accepting my official position in life as a fat, potato sandwich eating ****!

This content is protected

Wish me luck, gents. :good

2. Do you have a smartphone?? You should download the app "Shape Up" .. you can count, how many calories everyday you need to loose weight. You can scan barcodes of food products and they show you, how much calories they have.

You just have to eat less calories .. most people in this world are fat, even if they seem to be skinny .. then they are skinny fat. They dont eat healthy and too much.

For example, some random guy wakes up in the morning, eats meatoals with milk, honey and banana .. he thinks he ate healthy .. but thats like 600 calroies + ..

Loosing weight and holding this weight is EASY as nothing .. but people think healthy food = loosing weight .. everything is about calories! You can eat chocolate or McDonalds, but you still loose weight .. download Shape Up, it helps you easily to loose weight ..

3. Drunkenboxer

May 12, 2006
    Man, I'd love to do something like that, but I don't have a smartphone! I'm looking to do something similar on any calorie counting websites I can find, though. Calorie king is meant to be good, if not an older fashioned and less convenient version of shape up.

4. Drunkenboxer

May 12, 2006
    PS Thanks for the input, man! The thought that at least one person might read over this makes me a bit more motivated not to **** it up! :lol:

5. I am in the same situation! After Christmas, I feel like I gained too much fat! I am 190 cm and was 90 kg, but I feel uncomfortable because I couldnt excersise because of back problems. I want to be 83 kg and then I start to train again. I lost 4-5 kgin one week!! At the beginning, it is water what we loose, but despite it is a good feeling to see, that something on the scale changes. My old jeans before Christmas fits again better.

No problem, if you dont have a smartphone. There are many homepages on the internet with calories counter or you write it down on a paper.
    It is even fun to loose weight like this .. it is not a complicated diet or stuff, where you have to spend a lot of money .. just eating less, counti8ng the calories and if you feel like eating something like choclate, then eat .. but then you are not allowed to eat a big supper meal or so.

I do it different.. under the week I dont eat any things with high calories, but for that, on Saturdays I eat 2-3 k more calories then I am allowed to! Its good for the fat loosing process. IN your case, I would do it only every 2 - 3 weeks.

Oh and one thing! I know a guy, he ate 150 g of nuts! He thought its healthy and it helps for diet .. well .. it is healthy of course, but it had 900 calories! :D

Good luck, I am sure you can do it, show us your process then! Today is Monday, good day to start! :good

6. Drunkenboxer

May 12, 2006
    :cheers

Alright then, my man! Feel free to jump in this thread and let me know your progress, too! Since our objectives are the same, it'll help keep me motivated! Best of luck, bro!

7. impact nz

impact nz New Member Full Member

Jul 6, 2012
  8. Drunkenboxer

May 12, 2006
    :cheers

Thanks mate!

9. impact nz

impact nz New Member Full Member

Jul 6, 2012
    Put that beer down bro! haha. And I like to use myfitnesspal.com for counting calories. They have a pretty massive database, but it's better to add your own foods where possible.

10. Drunkenboxer

May 12, 2006
    Wicked, I'll give it a look!

11. Drunkenboxer

May 12, 2006

Haven't managed a workout yet, but some generally good eating has seen me post a slight loss. No doubt the majority of it has been liquid or whatever other crap I've been flushing out of my system, but so far, so good. :good

12. I can suggest you the Youtube channel of Mike Chang .. this guy is awesome!

InsaneHomeFatLoss and SixpackShortCuts

Check out those two vids, they are important.

[yt]APHDrYEHQaY[/yt]
    [yt]p8mzBk0cX4A[/yt]

13. Drunkenboxer

May 12, 2006
    I think I've seen this guy's ads on facebook actually! Although I've become that skeptical in among all the "How a stay at home mom makes thousands working online" to "Single girls wanna meet you" ads, that I never clicked them. He looks like the real deal, alright! I'll give those a look a bit later!

As for now, I still haven't resumed training, but the diet is going well so far, and that's the part I've always struggled with the most.

As I am quite overweight, the first few kilos will come off quite quickly, also due to the active nature of my job.

14. Right now I had real munchies! :D

So I made 100 g of Gouda cheese with 50 ml of hot ketchup .. together it was 396 calories .. even though I ate this fat-making stuff, I am gonna loose weight! :D

15. Drunkenboxer

May 12, 2006
    Dude, I had a mssive blow out last night, met a mate for a beer or two, which lead to chips and on the way home I hit McD's for a ****ing big mac. :patsch The result?

So that represents another 2kgs on (bound to also be a lot of liquid retention, due to the high amounts of salt in those shitty foods). So a bit disappointed. But, oh well. Today will be a better day! :good Onward upward.