I dont care what anyone says.....James Toney is better and would beat .......

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Toopretty, Sep 14, 2007.

1. C Money

C Money Paul McCloskey Full Member

Feb 8, 2007
    I wouldnt like it, but??? Tell me you werent disgusted against RJJ either:nono

2. box03

box03 Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Toney had more power at SM in my opinion which could be a factor, but Toney on his best night vs Calazaghe on his best night Toney wins. It sucks that Toney cant stay in shape and now has to resort to steroids to enhance his ability.

3. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Nobody was confused as to what you meant by HOF. What you said, though, is 'Toney would beat him to the HOF'. Like in some hypothetical fictitious race. When in fact they'd both be blown away by...

This content is protected

4. El Bombasto

El Bombasto Ask yo momma Full Member

May 23, 2006
    i think it's pretty safe to assume that calfaggi would beat thadzi and griffin, and rather easily i might add......

5. Toopretty

Toopretty Custom made Full Member

Jul 3, 2007
    Toney was weight drained and not 100% ...****..he moved up right after that fight....JT vs. JC prime for prime best for best..JT beats him. I dont see it any other way. JC is not the best at 168 all time and he as not proven ****. He is a great fighter..JT is the better fighter and beats him.

6. Toopretty

Jul 3, 2007
    Based on what....lol....******...beating Lacy....oh better..Manfredo.....oh one more...going to war with Robin Reid..I got ya...all of these sub caliber fighters at 168...ingrate.

7. El Bombasto

El Bombasto Ask yo momma Full Member

May 23, 2006
    wow, i didn't know that thadzi and griffin were that highly regarded.....well, at leat by some tards around here.....

8. Amsterdam

Amsterdam Boris Christoff Full Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Calzaghe wins wide - 117-111. He has the worst style for Toney to adapt against outside of Roy Jones.

Jones runs and explodes, Calzaghe constantly explodes, but with less speed and precision than Jones.

9. Toopretty

Jul 3, 2007
    And Calzaghe would be there to eat a counter right hand unlike jones..and Calzaghe exploding would be an implosion..Exploding on Toney is when he knocks you the **** out......Boxers who hit and stay away beat him...nobody got in dirty and beat him.....never...

10. Amsterdam

Jan 16, 2005
    Problem is that Toney shells up far too much against speed, he'd get the right in at times, but not enough and he'd get tied up a lot and would have to deal with that, plus the fact that he shells into his shoulder roll, this leaves him open for awkward angle shots.

It's an easy night for Calzaghe relatively, by way of styles.

Calzaghe also obliterates Nunn, Eubank, Benn and the rest of the guys under Jones at that time.

11. Toopretty

Jul 3, 2007
    Yeah OK...you live in calzaghe nuthugger lala land. There is no coming back to the normal sane realm for you. You are too far gone. I tried to give you amnesty on the subject but you are a disgrace to Calzaghe:-(...Benn would probably knock Calzaghe out...Nunn would not be a push over..lol I guess you seem to forget these great fighters of the late 80s early 90s. WOW.

12. Toopretty

Jul 3, 2007
    ******...Toney never stayed in his shell..lol against speed or anything else..if a fighter is throwing WIDE slapping side arm girl punches JT will slam his right hand into Calzaghes mugg and roll majority of his slapfest unlike fighters like Lacy and Manfredo sauce who dont have that talent. Calzaghes unability to throw a good str8 power punch would be his destruction against Toney..no looping puncher no matter how fast would avoid JT counter punches...none have...none will...

13. Amsterdam

Jan 16, 2005
    You don't even know what you are talking about. Toney shells into his guard/shoulder roll when blitzed with a speed attack and is exceptionally open to awkward angles from that position.

I also recognise fighters from all era's, I have more knowledge than you will ever know.

You are nothing more than a **** starter.

14. Toopretty

Jul 3, 2007
    :rofl:rofl:rofl YO! you have become a joke the last few weeks with your bull**** Calzaghe crap..EVERYBODY on ESB is laughing at you. I exposed your stupid theoires and you are full of crap...Calzaghe is not that good at all ...easy to hit...by lesser fighters...you need to stop while you are ahead.

15. Amsterdam

Jan 16, 2005
    Calzaghe is the greatest fighter of all time, when you learn to accept this, you will be mentally set free.

Go on now, it's bed time for the little people.