I don't want no excuses when Wilder whoops Furys ass

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by BigSmoke, Nov 27, 2018.

1. BigSmoke

BigSmoke New Member banned Full Member

Nov 26, 2018
    Cos I know it's coming, i been reading this forum and I seen y'all saying Fury is back to his best, the layoff won't affect him etc etc etc

Well when wilder knocks him out i don't wanna see no flip floppng

y'all will need to recognize, one champion, one face, one name Deontay Wilder

305th and red_roo like this.
  2. jonny v

jonny v Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 24, 2010
  3. BigSmoke

Nov 26, 2018
    After dat we coming for your boy busta Juiceshua

Uk gonna get cleaned out

Those titles are coming home to america, baby

Gatekeeper and red_roo like this.
  4. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    I don't want to hear still learning development stage we should have took more time been more careful once fury drowns this fool in deep water

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  5. LondonRingRules

LondonRingRules Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 5, 2011
    This is terrible trolling, way too obvious. Stick to the general.

BVA, Gatekeeper, Snowy1989 and 2 others like this.
  6. TonyHayers

TonyHayers Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Nov 1, 2018
    I think Wilder will win, but more on the basis that I think Fury is too far gone physically at this stage. I don't think Wilder proves much by beating a guy who's spent three years on the lash.

Essentially, no matter what happens in this fight, I can't see myself giving Wilder any credit. It's such a weird fight for him to make. Knocks him out in a round - he beat a guy who'd fought nobody in three years. Wins on points - couldn't put away a fat guy who's fought nobody in three years. Lose? The guy becomes a complete laughing stock.

7. BigSmoke

Nov 26, 2018
    I appreciate you being honest in your opinion, Wilder made this fight for $$$ reasons, it's an easy fight for him and he knows this, it's easy to pull the brits in most of them always get over excited and they have again with fury. Most fans in the staples will be brits who have flown all the way there to pay to see fury lose

But it a money fight plain and simple, it sets wilder up for big earning potential

8. TonyHayers

Nov 1, 2018
    In what way? This fight is selling terribly. It just proves Wilder doesn't sell.

If he keeps up his same silly demands Joshua will just fight Whyte and Usyk. The Fury fight could still be made if Tyson gets beat as a fight with him and Joshua will be huge in UK regardless.

Wilder will go back to earning in a fight what Joshua does in a round.

Here's Johnny likes this.
  9. BigSmoke

Nov 26, 2018
    You do realize the staples center is almost sold out? And LA is a big walk up city, the arena will be full

Tickets in the US are way more than in the uk because americans have more money, the gate will be big numbers

Also our ppv are like 4X what yours are, so even if this sells a really low 300k that's the same money as joshua makes in his big fights

it'll sell over 500k though and make way more money than those cute little joshua ppv's y'all put on over there.

10. themaster999

themaster999 Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2015
    Okay, thanks

11. TonyHayers

Nov 1, 2018
    You do realise I can go onto the Staples Centre website right? And that I can see it's 'almost sold out' in the same way that Wilder 'almost' made ten million dollars for the Ortiz fight? As in, nowhere near?

itsBELL likes this.
  12. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    People talking about purses again, how much such a such fighter earns in a fight compared with said other fighters. People getting stabbers cos a fighter can sell so many PPV’s and another can’t. The only thing that should matter to boxing fans is the best fights getting made and what happens in them said fights.

nurological and EX7EY like this.
  13. TonyHayers

Nov 1, 2018
    Exactly. And purses, how much fighters can make, how many PPV's they can sell and so on directly impact the best fights getting made.

14. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    As boxing fans where used to the best fights not being made
    Its part of the course
    Warren stated the other day Gorman dubious ain't happening in our life times ;)
    Even though it didn't harm degale or groves

Twentyman likes this.
  15. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    I prefer that kind of talk getting left in the boardroom instead of openly talked about on IFL interviews. I don’t want to hear how one rich fighter deserves most of the split because he’s more popular. I want to hear how one rich fighter wants to fight for a belt and improve his legacy and is willing to compromise to make it happen.