I loved Lopez's dismissal and trash talk pre fight

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by tinman, Oct 18, 2020.

1. tinman

tinman VIP Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2015
    Honestly, I'd let them have these excuses if he was fighting a prime Roberto Duran or Pernell Whitaker. But against Teofimo Lopez??? Nah, not gonna cut it.

Boon likes this.
  2. Somali Sanil

Somali Sanil Wild Buffalo Man banned Full Member

Sep 1, 2019
    Complete pile of **** from start to finish, pure bollix. 99% of fighters play down their opponents. His resume is brilliant

mark ant likes this.
  3. tinman

Feb 25, 2015
    Lopez didn't even play down Richard Commey in his last fight... He talked trash to Loma because Loma was acting like a smug douchebag who has beaten Pernell Whitaker and Manny Pacquiao on the same night with ease.

Boon and KO KIDD like this.
  4. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    Loma didn`t start fighting until the 9th round.

5. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    135-160 is stupid as hell, only Duran could do that.

6. Somali Sanil

Sep 1, 2019
    He’s not a boastful fighter, like the Americans, he’s actually shy an don’t like all the crap yanks feed off, delusional loud mouth crap they love

7. tinman

Feb 25, 2015
    He was a passive aggressive little **** towards Lopez and acted like he's beaten down Pac in his prime.

Boon likes this.
  8. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    A recipe that is needed to get in that ring my friend

Somali Sanil likes this.
  9. Somali Sanil

Sep 1, 2019
    Got ya, so what do you make of lopez’s dad running his mouth, Lopez himself spitting on the floor, that don’t count ? How come no one else has hated Loma like these pair ?

10. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    A lot of these Lopez loving threads are going to be bumped when he moves up and it doesn't go so well for him. I can only imagine what hype Fernando Vargas would get before crashing and burning if he was around today.

11. tinman

Feb 25, 2015
    No one else hated Loma like that because none of them actually thought they could win the fight. They all went in there mentally defeated. Lopez was the first guy to say who in the hell has this guy beaten to make him this ATG fighter?

Boon likes this.
  12. BigBone

BigBone Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 20, 2007
    He hurt Loma to the body I think in R5 then buzzed him in R12, and won 8 rounds, something zero sLomo fan thought was possible. Considering he's done things no Floyd opponent ever could - and sLomo fans think he's superior to Money - I think he backed his boxing up pretty well up. Or what did you expect, sLomo to roll over? He's elite+, and this is how you bring someone from that height down back to Earth. Great performance.

tinman and Boon like this.
  13. Somali Sanil

Sep 1, 2019
    Walters didnt, Rigo didnt, they tried an quit because Loma wason point, perfect..Before this fight everyone was saying what an arrogant **** talker Lopez dad is and Lopez a bit too..After the fight Lomas the biggest cont under the sun...Typical boxing fans

14. Abysswalker

Abysswalker Member Full Member

May 13, 2020
    I don't like Lopez, I don't like Loma either and I just can't understand how someone can think that Loma won. He basically ran around like a jack*ss for the first 6 rounds of the fight. I am not sure if he was afraid of Lopez's s power or just thought he could wait him to tire out but if he started boxing instead of running around in the 5th round, he would have won. While I don't want to take anything from Lopez, Loma basically gifted the win to him.

Of course there is that stupid who*es scorecard but I don't even want to talk about how disgusting it is.