I PREDICTED PAVLIK TKO 7!!!! it came true....

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by JERMZ BOXING, Sep 30, 2007.

1. JERMZ BOXING

JERMZ BOXING Mr. Know-it-all Full Member

Dec 28, 2006
    wow...I predicted the outcome of this fight in detail...how it ended and what hand was gonna do it and what round to....i wrote a blog on my myspace couple dayz prior to the fight and when pavlik was getting pumbled in the second round, everyone looked at me and said, "so much for you prediction"...but when it happened, everyone was like, "damm jermz, you knew all along".visit my jermz boxing page at www.myspace.com/jermz831 and check the date of the blog so youll see that it's for real...the blog said this:---->

JERMAIN TAYLOR'S career has been December 25th the whole way through. The first "gift" was the Middleweight championship belt. That gift was treated with another unearned "W" in the rematch. Then TAYLOR went home and got another "gift" from his peoples..... a draw against WINKY WRIGHT to hold on to that belt he "earned"...then he was pushed around by a little guy in OUMA...then finally, a slippery little welterweight made TAYLOR fight his fight and ,in my opinion, got another "gift" decision over COREY SPINKS..well ladies and gentlemen, theres no Santa Clause left for TAYLOR...for years I warned people on East Side Boxing that KELLY PAVLIK was gonna be the next great champion...they brushed me off, saying that middle American boxers are all tomato cans...when PAVLIK squared off against ZERTUCHE and handled him brutally, I knew that PAVLIK was gonna be appreciated more..I was wrong...so when the MIRANDA/PAVLIK was made, I knew that this time, everyone will be forced to see what I see...and they did, as PAVLIK dented MIRANDA'S mini fro and disposed of him in that manner... and it disgusted me when TAYLOR openly ducked PAVLIK using money as an excuse...well, it's here and it's going down this saturday....heres my prediction...
    TAYLOR, when defensive, slides back with his left hand down to his waist... I rarely see him with both his hands up...PAVLIK has one of the deadliest punches at middleweight in rescent history, which is the straight right hand (wich is the cryptonyte to a low left hand)... TAYLOR is terrible going back and thats what PAVLIK will do...as PAVLIK pins TAYLOR against the ropes, I see TAYLOR getting overwhealmed and getting dropped around rounds 7 or 8... TAYLOR will get walloped... PAVLIK TKO 7

and what was the outcome??? thats right...PAVLIK TKO 7... this along with the Donaire/Darchinyan were my best predictions that happened almost identical as my predictions

2. youthmann

youthmann A NEW KING IS BORN Full Member

Apr 14, 2007
    Can you also predict the lotte numbers comming up here 7 october in Denmark. I'll give you 10 percents if "we" win.

3. JERMZ BOXING

JERMZ BOXING Mr. Know-it-all Full Member

Dec 28, 2006
    sorry...my predictions only allow me to reach american continents...