I think the next 3 years may be the best 3 years in heavyweight boxing since the 90s.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Vegan Beast, Apr 29, 2021.

1. James Hudson

James Hudson Active Member Full Member

Jul 30, 2018
    Whyte 33.....Uysk 34. Joyce is still fresh for 35 imo. He has as much to offer in the next few years based on those fighters listed

2. f1ght3rz

f1ght3rz Ronaldoooo is crying in his caaaaaar Full Member

Jan 31, 2018
    He just beat up one of the guys you mentioned in your opening post? No real history? Lmfao.

3. Vegan Beast

Vegan Beast Grandpappy Ortiz Full Member

Aug 19, 2020
    I said Dubois "becoming of age", implying that he's going to develop and grow in that time, not implying that he's already the finished article or ready to threaten right now.

What dubois will be in 2/3 years time does not represent what he was 5-6 months ago. Joyce beating up a young, inexperienced 23 year old, potential or not, is not a great claim to fame.

Think about what I said harder before deciding to challenge me again.

4. f1ght3rz

Jan 31, 2018
    You should read HARDER before deciding to challenge ME AGAIN, you clown.

I wrote "He just beat up one of the guys you mentioned in your opening post? No real history? Lmfao."

I never said you wrote that Dubois is a threat, contender or whatever. I just wrote "you mentioned" him which is a fact.

Stop it, clown. You don't know **** about boxing. Mentioning Dubios but not mentioning Joyce. Especially with the time frame of 2-3 years. Joyce is 37-38 in 2-3 years from now, not 44. Joyce would beat the **** out of Dubois again 3 years from now.

If we talk about 10 years from now....it might be different. But you WROTE 3 YEARS!

So, better stop challenging me again or i will embarass you again.

JSpizz likes this.
  5. f1ght3rz

Jan 31, 2018
    He has no clue about boxing. Just listed some common names and some of his favorite prospects. Don't pay attention to that clown.

6. sasto

sasto Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 5, 2020
    A lot of wastedpotential over the last 5 years, hopefully you're right and we get to see this.

I'm concerned with the ages involved the loser of any of these big fights will just disappear and we don't see as many of the matchups as we might have if they started earlier.

7. Vince Voltage

Vince Voltage Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Given that it takes a whole damn year to schedule a single fight, I doubt it'll be that great.

HellSpawn86 likes this.
  8. Fergy

Fergy Walking Dead Full Member

Jan 8, 2017
    Time will tell. The main thing at the moment, is getting Fury V AJ done. Then the high ranked contender s hopefully fight it out for a shot at the winner.
    Ideal world...

HellSpawn86 likes this.
  9. kiwi_boxer

kiwi_boxer nighty night, ellerbe ☠ ☠ ☠ banned Full Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Although I agree, in general... It's laughable that Gallen, Allen, and Helenius make your contender list, but Chisora doesn't.

10. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    Gallen and Allen are stunning talents whose names rhyme.

Helenius just beat a man who was hyped up (wrongly) to the max, and has beaten better opponents than Chisora, including Chisora himself.

Chisora has 10 losses on his record and his best wins are Euro level Takam, David Price and the ghost of Kevin Johnson.

At the very least, Helenius has a puncher's chance. Chisora is a whipping boy.

Juding by your username, you are probably a nationalist who is very much interested in Paint Dry Parker and want to believe that beating Chisora is more impressive than it is.

HellSpawn86 likes this.
  11. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    We've had very little action this past 18 months so I'd expect it to get busier.

12. T.S.

T.S. T.Stout Full Member

Jul 23, 2004
    "since the 90's" where a overweight 45-year-old won the title and held on to it unitl he was robbed at age 48.

13. HellSpawn86

HellSpawn86 Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 6, 2007
    I hope it's a better 3 years, but this list looks like the list 3 years ago. I have low expectations these fights will happen, but I'm hoping to be wrong.