I told you all that Haye-Fury was in the works

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by catchwtboxing, Sep 12, 2021.

1. catchwtboxing

catchwtboxing Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 4, 2014
    I told you all that they are going to work him back to a fight with Fury. Now Haye has officially called him out, and don't believe for a second Fury will turn it down. Fury is very open about the fact that he fights for money, and he can make more money on a waltz with Haye than he could with Whyte.

Should he beat Wilder again, he will offer Whyte a ridiculous lowball, wait for him to turn it down, cry that Whyte has priced himself out, and sign to fight Haye, maybe with the excuse that it is the only fight he can get for December.

Furious, AdamT, OvidsExile and 3 others like this.
  2. Oddone

Oddone Bermane Stiverne's life coach. Full Member

Aug 18, 2019
    Cool story. Never happens.

If it actually comes to pass you can DM me and I’ll send you a cookie.

I honestly wouldn’t mind because it would be the first voluntary defense of his title Fury has ever made. For that reason alone I doubt this will occur. Fury doesn’t defend titles, or stay active. He posts tik tok YouTube nonsense like Mark Ant and does cocaine before hitting the buffet.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
  3. Conteh'sLeft

Conteh'sLeft Active Member Full Member

May 23, 2021
    Haye is like a dog who got fed a strip of wagyu and now he wants the whole steak, all this Fury talk is bull**** and will never happen, his little toe wil take care of that.

4. catchwtboxing

Jul 4, 2014
    Don't need a cookie.

Jeez, is it your time of the month? I thought we talked about boxing, here? Upcoming fights?

tomclarky likes this.
  5. Oddone

Aug 18, 2019
    We do.

This isn’t that. There is no upcoming fight with Fury v Haye. Instead you told us that you already told us something would happen, which has not happened and will not happen.

It’s your opinion on washed up David Haye. David Haye is not a current professional boxer. He hasn’t even announced he’s coming back professionally yet and you have him facing someone who doesn’t fight anyone anymore.

We don’t need Haye or Holyfield dying in the ring. Full stop.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
  6. catchwtboxing

Jul 4, 2014
    What opinion did I express on Haye? Please quote it.

You are suffering from hallucinations as well as PMS. I merely predicted that the fight would happen, and it is starting to take shape.

7. Oddone

Aug 18, 2019
    This is your opinion. Not a fact. You don’t know this, you only believe it.

See above.

8. catchwtboxing

Jul 4, 2014
    Well, duh, it is my opinion. That is why I said it. Do you go around voicing opinions contrary to your own?

This is your reason for being a crybaby and offering me a cookie?

OK.

I have seen that at other times you are a usually a fine poster. Maybe you are having a bad morning (or whatever it is in your neck of the woods).

Good day and good luck.

9. Finkel

Finkel Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 10, 2020
    Slight issue.
    The WBC requires voluntaries to be against a ranked opponent. Basically top 10, but they would consider 11-15.
    I doubt even the WBC would rank Haye

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  10. catchwtboxing

Jul 4, 2014
    Because the WBC has so much integrity, right?

I believe that have actually instated comebacking fighters in the top ten to make exactly these kinds of matches.

Rumsfeld, Reinhardt and Surrix like this.
  11. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    It will not matter at all.

If the boxer still is doing his mandatory fights and keeps his rankings some boxing orgs might allow them to do some extra NON title fights between these fights.
    Ofc usually authorities does not love to see 12 rounders but 10 rounder some from them might allow for NON title fight vs opponent who is not ranked in top15.
    IF the boxer still is doing his mandatory title defenses:D;) and these fights does not makes burden to conduct title defense fights.
    Ofc looks that IBF and IBO might be more strict than WBA, WBC and WBO business orgs.

catchwtboxing likes this.
  12. hobby rider

hobby rider Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 4, 2020
    Did they rank stiverne after he had 2 years out between the wilder fights?

Reinhardt, Oddone and catchwtboxing like this.
  13. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    WBC integrity is here: they had removed their title belt from Glowacki vs Briedis fight short before fight cos looks that were not able to negotiatate with WBO and these germans.

Then after this they had maintained integrity with allowing Makabu to do title defense fight vs 40 y.o Durodola.
    Also they had 0 problems about rounds time for fight Makabu vs Cieslak in Zaire.
    A lot other beauties.

catchwtboxing likes this.
  14. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    I saw a comment mentioning that Fury would fight Haye to avoid Whyte. I don't think he will. Haye is a shot to bits loudmouth and i don't think Fury is the type of guy to give attention to this situation. But if he actually did end up fighting Haye, I'd loose any respect i have left for Fury, hell I've already lost my respect for Haye

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
    Oddone likes this.
  15. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 banned Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    This content is protected

Robney and channy like this.