i will give my left ****** arm...

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by stuey, Aug 10, 2007.

1. stuey

stuey Never bet on England Full Member

Aug 13, 2004
    for two seats in the mgm for pbf hatton.

that is all:smoke

2. Jack Dempsey

Jack Dempsey Legend Full Member

Jun 13, 2005
    I see your left arm and raise you a right bollock

3. sandwichsurgeon

sandwichsurgeon Active Member Full Member

Feb 23, 2007
    I take it you are right handed, no-one would trade their wanking arm for this fight when it is on a £10 a month channel.

4. stuey

Aug 13, 2004
    call.:yep

5. BigEars

BigEars Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 30, 2006
    Yee guys have it all wrong , someones elses arm is no good to another person . What you need is organs(like a kidney) that will sell for good hard cash(more than enough to get you you're tickets) .

6. Dunky McCafferty

Dunky McCafferty Boxing Junkie banned

Aug 24, 2004
    Im glad you made this post Stuey, cos now I KNOW how much you are going to be hurting when your boy gets beaten up.

& how I would give my right ****in arm to be sitting in the next seat to you when Hatton falls on his face, cos I would laugh loudly right into your left earhole:lol:

Picture it stuey, I want you to think of me laughing into your ear the very second Hatton is beaten. In fact, I want ALL hatton fans to think of me laughing when Floyd wipes out the great white hype.

A message to all Hatton fans who post here. I want you to think of me laughing when your boy gets beaten up. Every last one of you.

Chow for now:D

7. nulty

nulty Guest

I will be on here after Ricky shocks the world, when us hatton fans are through laughing you can get drunk commit a few crimes and pass out in a spanish bar like a certain paper champion you used to talk about, what was his name again?

(If however i'm wrong you can take the **** for as long as you like.)

8. stuey

Aug 13, 2004
    dunky my san. i shall be in vegas, probably toasted, and the moment floyd loses i will think of you, arse deep in snow, freezing your nuts off, and i will toast the sweet,sweet victory with lapdance in vegas' spearmints:smoke

9. Max Molyneux

Max Molyneux Liverpool Liver Tickler Full Member

Jul 11, 2005
    I'm a Hatton fan too but I think he will lose to Floyd.:|

10. GazOC

GazOC Guest Star for Team Taff Full Member

Jan 7, 2005
    I hate to disappoint you Dunky, but whatever the result, you'll be nowhere near my thoughts whilst I'm in Vegas....;)

11. achillesthegreat

achillesthegreat FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    well played.

12. Club Fighter

Club Fighter Boxing Addict banned

Oct 12, 2005
    Now there's an Englishman with some good sense. It took me damn near two full years to find one here.

13. BigEars

BigEars Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 30, 2006
    I'd hold back on that Max considers all Puerto Ricans to be American .

14. Dunky McCafferty

Dunky McCafferty Boxing Junkie banned

Aug 24, 2004
    What??? you are now a hatton fan too max? Hattonmania is now complete, my former ally Sucka is now a Hatton suckup, & now Max molyneux has declard himself a Hatton fan too, so therefore I am now officially friendless on the forums. Its me vs the rest of the world.

At least I will laugh last though, so its not all bad.

15. Club Fighter

Club Fighter Boxing Addict banned

Oct 12, 2005
    Well, technically, he's right - reaffirming the notion that he is the first Englishman I've encountered with good sense on this board. As Puerto Rico is a commonwealth of the United States, all of its inhabitants are, indeed, American citizens. :patriot