If aj loses ?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by kevinreid001, Feb 11, 2017.

1. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    If he thinks Haye is the hardest fight for AJ, than Wlad...

How many rounds did Haye win against Wlad again?

How many years has Haye been an undisputed world champion or HW world champion compared to Wlad again?

Who runs like a bi*ch for 12 rounds and then blames it on their little toe?

AJ gets massive credit from me for fighting Wlad- the toughest fight out there other than against Tyson Fury (who is still unavailable).

Haye's comeback as you say has been a con- two bums. One who took a blatant dive. About 7 minutes of fight action. Haye should at least be facing a Ruiz Jr level opponent, before being talked about as a challenger.

2. lawslaw

lawslaw Active Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Since when has Hayes fight against Wlad 5 1/2 years ago have anything to do how Haye would do against AJ? That is an argument I would expect only from a complete casual.

3. destruction

Mar 26, 2009
    Hayes record at HW is shocking. Dont defend that. His two opponents since coming back- have been waste men

Comparing him to a 10 year long undisputed HW champion of the division, is something a casual would do or a troll. I think you Sir, are the later.

4. lawslaw

Sep 10, 2016

Firstly, Haye didn't lose every round to Wlad. I have never seen anyone who watched the fight, who has any boxing knowledge, EVER give Wlad all 12 rounds.

Secondly, yes I have Haye beating AJ. Haye likes coming in at angles, he still has superb head movement and still likely the quickest hands out of any heavy. He has the power and killer instinct too, if that was Haye who stunned AJ instead of Dillian Whyte, then AJ would have lost and badly. AJ is too predictable, and dare I say robotic. Haye is a very intelligent fighter, and all in all this is stylistically a terrible match up for AJ. Hearn knows this, otherwise the fight would already of happened. He will wait until late next year at least, that is if his boy still has his zero.

As for the fight with Klitschko, I have AJ winning by KO. I can see it being over by the end of the 4th.

Incidentally, I am not the only one who thinks Haye has a better chance to beat AJ than the like of Wlad and Parker, the bookies do too. Wlad is 15/8 to beat AJ in a fight, Parker is 10/1......Haye, whilst not the favourite, is just 6/5.

5. lawslaw

Sep 10, 2016
    You definitely seem to be the kind of person who makes things up when they are losing an argument.

Please show me my posts where I compare Hayes career to Wlads over the last 10 years or so?

6. kevinreid001

kevinreid001 Punchdrunk101 Full Member

Nov 1, 2012
    TBf yes wlad didn't win every round but clearly won the fight so haye won 2-3 rounds max well congratulations lol for turning up. Bookies ain't always right. Then has excuse of a big toe.regarding bookies they had price a heavy fav last week just cause they put haye as more of a fav means nothing again fury was like 5-1 beat klitscho againmay be wrong am sure haye was much more favoured over fury to beat wlad. Again who did u fancy is honest to win there original matchup. U say killer instinct what years ago what makes u suggest he even still has that he has feasted on two bums price or bellew would take apart. Did de mori not admit learning. How box on YouTube or something ridiculous like that if I'm wrong with that a apologise but even so his competition since wlad has been shockin chisora best win is euro level at best. Can a ask do u also think haye would beat a prepared Tyson fury. Or do u think haye beats wlad in a rematch with a fully functional big toe All about opinions mate no need boxing knowledge crap

7. lawslaw

Sep 10, 2016
    Well firstly I did fancy Haye to beat Wlad. I even put £1200 on the straight win, so I guess if anyone has a right to be peeved by his performance in that fight......

Yes I see Haye beating Dyson Fury, with ease by brutal KO. Wlad also gets beat, if Haye is prepared to take more risks.

8. kevinreid001

Nov 1, 2012
    Fair enough u seem really confident in haye a just think he is big enough at that level or that class of opposition

People will point valuev for size but he wasn't a ko machine or a very gd boxer just a big freak tbh and a robbery vs an ancient Holyfield. A don't think Hayes a poor fighter a just think he slightly too small at very top level hw. He will destroy bellew in 2-3 max but if a fully mental and physical fury or wlad all can see is the keepin him long range jab frustrate him and at this age off surgery and no competition in years can haye go 12 rounds. No too sure.

So u think haye beats all hw out ther if all had a top training camp and mentally focused.?

toxedo911 likes this.
  9. kevinreid001

Nov 1, 2012
    And for 1200 mate ouch been ther sum epic wins and loss but think best two bets this year been hammer beat price and u have Vargas beat McDonnell 4/9

10. lawslaw

Sep 10, 2016
    The fight is unlikely to ever happen for several reasons, but the one I would like to see would be Povetkin. That would for me be the biggest test for Haye out of all the match ups out there.

kevinreid001 likes this.
  11. kevinreid001

Nov 1, 2012
    Nice call a think povetkin class fighter but the drugs thing can't tell if he is top drawer or was juicing

12. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    A bad ko would be the bubble bursting and his fear factor gone along with ppv.

13. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    You sound so bitter :risas3: the misery is oozing through my screen.

Listen, you have no reason to hate AJ now, Price isn't a potential rival any longer, Prices career is over.

Anyway, What's wrong with Hearn making money? Tell me a promoter that does not try to maximise their own income and their fighters?

lawslaw likes this.
  14. destruction

Mar 26, 2009
    Haye couldnt get past Wlad's jab- what has Haye learnt since that fight to improve offensively and defensively. Haye has not improved at all since then- if anything he has physically deteriorated.

If Haye had taken more risks he would have been knocked out.

Why do you think he ran away? He could have either taken the risks and been knocked out, or ran like a b*tch and lost a UD.

15. destruction

Mar 26, 2009
    Oh yes the bookies are always right.

The same bookies who thought that Price was a shoe in to beat Hammer, the same bookies who paid out early on a Clinton win. The same bookies who paid out early on Britain remaining in the EU.

Those ever reliable bookies. Lets base our assessment of fighters on the bookies.