If Big John Fury can’t travel to Vegas I fear for Tyson

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by CutThroatFade, Sep 24, 2018.

1. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    With his serious criminal record I don’t think there’s a chance of Big John Fury being allowed to attend the fight if it goes ahead. This is a major concern. Particularly because Big Peter Fury is no longer there.

When Team Klitschko tried to sabotage Tyson’s gameplan by putting sponge under canvas, it was Big John and Big Peter who unleashed hell on Boente and insisted it was removed.

Ben Davison has not even a fraction of the intimidation factor of these giant men. He commands no respect in comparison.

Tyson needs people in his team to ensure that there is no tomfoolery before, during and after the fight and I fear he has no such “enforcer” in his team if I’m correct and Big John can’t travel.

Who should Tyson call upon if he can’t repair his relationship with Big Peter in time? What about Big Glenn McCrory? He would raise hell and single handedly wipe out a few of Wilder’s team if **** hits the fan.

DON1, 305th, Northadox and 5 others like this.
  2. Smudge_

Smudge_ Teak tough Full Member

Jan 23, 2018
    It'll be down to big Tyson Fury himself with back up of big Shane Fury, big Hughie Fury and every other big Fury that hasn't done porridge.

3. Patter983

Patter983 Active Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2018
    Your right Big John getting a visa is about as likely as Frank Warren not mentioning stubhub ever again!

4. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    Just remembered that Clifton Mitchell is in Fury’s entourage. That’s not a bad person to have with you. Always willing to stick his nut in and has previous for backing people up, like below when Bellew had his confrontation with Wilder:

This content is protected

He also runs Matchroom’s security contractor so he knows what he’s doing. However still lacks the natural authority of the Fury brothers.

DON1 and Potwash like this.
  5. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    Big Shane, yes great shout. He single handedly took out a few of Cunningham’s goons in America a few years back.

Not sure about Hughie, he won’t want to risk his handsome dashing looks to a possible Vegas glass job.

6. Patter983

Patter983 Active Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2018
    Maybe try get Big Cliff to get " DAVID LEAVE THE BOXER ALONE " on board.

Seems like a loyal guy who would back his man no matter what the situation, could come in handy in Vegas.

DON1, Wig and CutThroatFade like this.
  7. Saintpat

Saintpat Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 26, 2009
    Can’t they just give BJS and a couple of suitcases full of chickens to toss?

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    gmurphy, Unforgiven, Scissors and 2 others like this.
  8. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    Solid shout, a consummate professional who takes pride in protecting boxers. Only concern is that he's on Eddie's payroll and is tight with Bellew. How could Tyson trust him?

Patter983 likes this.
  9. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    Add Young Stevie Saunders to the entourage and it's a wrap tbf.

10. pow

pow Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 26, 2014
    He has employed Gazza and Ricky Hatton who I believe have the necessary experience to handle a vegas weekender. Young Stevie will certainly be an asset.

11. micker1

micker1 Member Full Member

May 31, 2010
    Saunders will be there anyway. Tyson will know a few people that will back him up, don't worry about that. Peter and john won't be able to get visas i don't think. Unless its a special one. Im not sure how it works but Peter couldn't get in last time.

12. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    So is Vegas confirmed then?

13. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    If it's Vegas then it doesn't matter who is in his team, he'll get screwed over anyway.

gmurphy likes this.
  14. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Tyson Fury can’t be screwed over against Wilder. There is a gulf in boxing ability. It will be clear who’s winning on the cards before Fury gets knocked out. With Canelo and Golovkin they’re two fantastic boxers and it’s purely subjective. If there was a poll to say who’s the better boxer it would be extremely close.

15. EastLondonDan

EastLondonDan Active Member Full Member

Aug 6, 2009
    If it is in Vegas then it won’t be at the T Mobile or MGM, both have concerts on those dates, I’ve heard LA mentioned a few times so maybe it’s goong to be there.

gmurphy likes this.