If they go toe-to-toe, who survives Saturday night?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by swedeone, Jul 6, 2007.

1. swedeone

swedeone Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 4, 2004
    You know Lamon is going to be aggressive and come after Wlad. IF Wlad is baited into a slugfest, will be stay in there and trade? If so, and they go toe-to-toe... what happens? :bbb

Interesting.... :think

2. KillerInstinct

KillerInstinct Member Full Member

Aug 13, 2005
    Brewster probably stop him. How about, who would win a jab fest!?!?! Hmm..interesting!

3. Muchmoore

Muchmoore Guest

Wlads head will fly into 7th row. Brewster is unstoppable.

4. Fat Tony

Fat Tony Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2006
    Brewster would knock him out.

But why should Wlad trade with Lamon? :huh He'll stay on the outside, jab, jab, jab, ..., straight right AND good bye Lamon.

5. swedeone

Dec 4, 2004

That was against a few tomato cans... and not Lamon Brewster. I think if Lamon does not fight scared and goes after Wlad, he can hurt Wlad. If he fights on the outside and doesn't press the action and let his hands go, I agree with your prediction.

6. vonBanditos

vonBanditos MĪƒderator Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    If Klitschko is stupid enough to slug and allow Brewster to slug back then he deserves to get knocked out. It'd be a fantastic fight, but it's the absolute last thing that he wants to do.

7. Shpion

Shpion IDF Full Member

Feb 9, 2007
    Have ever seen the younger Klitschko go toe to toe with anybody? I have not.

8. BoxingGuru

BoxingGuru Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 21, 2007
    Funny considering his losses. By that logic, I believe he is stoppable.

We've all seen that Brewster doesn't show up for every fight. Kali Meehan beat him and was freaking robbed. That says a lot.

9. swedeone

Dec 4, 2004

Lamon has a LOT of pride and shows it when it counts. I think he will fight well tomorrow night and will either KO Wlad or get KO'd. He is a warrior. :yep

10. brooklyn1550

brooklyn1550 Roberto Duran Full Member

Mar 4, 2006
    Lamon would win if they went toe to toe

11. Shpion

Shpion IDF Full Member

Feb 9, 2007
    No doubt.

12. Gabriel R.

Gabriel R. New Member Full Member

Jul 11, 2005
    If they went toe to toe, that would mean we see the best Brewster ever. And still, that wouldn't be enough to beat Klitschko.

13. kg0208

kg0208 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 8, 2005
    If Brewster can't get on the inside, Wlad is gonna beat him. If he can get inside and stay there....then it becomes a different fight. Getting inside can be painful fighting Wlad. I think Wlad hits harder than Brewster.

14. Muchmoore

Muchmoore Guest

Brewster was poisoned by the Meehan camp. Thats the only logical way that Brewster could have had a CLOSE fight with Meehan.

Brewster KO1.

15. kg0208

kg0208 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 8, 2005
    That makes no sense....how do you account for Brewster beating Wlad already if this statement is true?