If Ward & Froch Fight Again...Ward Stops Him

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Dipset, Jun 1, 2013.

1. MichiganWarrior

MichiganWarrior Still Slick! Still Black! Full Member

Mar 20, 2010

2. assasin

assasin Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 21, 2010
    if anyone were to be stopped it would be Ward. Carl has a chin made out of granite, and he's far too proud (and proven) to be stopped by body shots.

Ward doesn't hit hard in the slightest. he's stopped a weakened Dawson who's punch resistance was incredibly poor. and that wasn't even a KO, it was a quit job. Dawson knew it was pointless to continue with it because he had nothing to offer from the get go.

Ward is stopping no one. least of all is Froch.

3. PityTheFool

PityTheFool Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Given that I have made an effort to be respectful to you in spite of your attempts to sabotage your own credibility,I am strongly tempted to take issue over your superflous attempts to stain my character(in a forum setting.I do know the difference) I have decided to leave that one hanging.
    I suggested that a neutral or objective poster would find that despite my attempts to save you from yourself,you have booked yourself the boxing knowledge equivalent of a long involuntary stay at a state mental hospital.

Thanks for the kind words Bailey.I look forward to a champagne review of the events in question.
    However,if you think for a moment that Irishny's assertion that I am desperately seeking affirmation of the obvious,feel free to continue on the trail you are blazing presently,
    I will respect your decision,and I know you will do the right thing.:good

4. assasin

Feb 21, 2010
    you're basing this on the Dawson fight aren't you? :patsch

5. Beouche

Beouche Juan Manuel Marquez Full Member

Oct 13, 2010

Spot on. Unless Kessler beat all the punch resistance out Froch, he's not going anywhere. He's ****ing solid, can take Pascal and Kessler's best shots (both huge punchers)

6. assasin

Feb 21, 2010
    yeah, but it is ESB. people here are loony's.

7. MichiganWarrior

Mar 20, 2010
    I hope the avatars are back for all you **** Brits and Europeans.

I'll challenge any one of you unathletic skinny jean smoke and a pancake disgraces to an avatar bet that Ward absolutely sons Froch.

8. Jay23

Jay23 Guest

So because Ward is more skilled than Kessler or Bute that makes it impossible for Froch to be more aggressive with him than he was in the first fight?!

Your logic is flawed (not floored :patsch)

Ward was looking gassed towards the end. I'm not totally convinced he can take the pace if Froch starts quicker and makes him work hard from the off..

Now **** off and eat another donut you fat lump of lard.. :lol:

9. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Ward hits harder than people think. I can see a tko.

10. Jay23

Jay23 Guest

Ward will be too busy clinching and spoiling to get a chance to sit down on his shots against Froch.

11. assasin

Feb 21, 2010
    god you're a seriously **** poster. that is all.

12. assasin

Feb 21, 2010
    irishny has an agenda against all Brits. well, he is Irish and American. nothing is worse than that. his hatred and bias is easy to see. ****, he makes Michael Collins on the main page look legit. :lol:

13. MichiganWarrior

Mar 20, 2010
    Yes you idiot. Because the more Froch opens up the more he'll end up being countered and punched. I mean you do know that Counter punchers whole methodology is to frustrate aggressive opposition.

Here its clear you dont follow much boxing so I'll give you an example even a drumb numbskull Brit like you can understand.

Remember Hatton vs Mayweather. Remember how Hatton's activity level dropped to basically his all-time low? Do you think its because Hatton wasnt being aggressive or that he was altering his gameplan?

Or is it more likely that Mayweathers style forces his opponent to lower his natural output.

Tell me dope, is it harder to hit a moving target or one that stands still?

]
    Ward had a fractured hand you **** gobbler. Of course he was gassing at the end. And still Froch struggled to put together rounds. :rofl

**** me the British telecaste team with Ian Darke had the fight a shut out through 8! :rofl

**** is wrong with you people?

14. irishny

irishny Obsessed with Boxing banned

May 8, 2009
    Remember when everyone said that there was NO WAY Fliyd was stopping Hatton?

15. MichiganWarrior

Mar 20, 2010
    Andre Ward is half Irish. **** no wonder it beat Froch so easily. :rofl Must have been that agenda.