If you think Margarito is innocent how do you explain the picture?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Contro, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Babality

Babality KTFO!!!!!!! Full Member

Dec 6, 2008
    He does hit harder than Cotto. But the real difference is Mosley wasn"t getting hit.

Mosley had to punch Marg about 1000 times to get him out of there and it wasn't a KTFO. I actually thought that fight was more proof of Margos iron chin. It was a thorough ass beating though, hilariously one sided.

2. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Funny thing is that crock of crap seen my ticket signed by steward and said he had some stuff too, but never showed it even to this day.. lol, but he has the gauld to say I claim, when he seen it for himself . That tells you everything you need to know about that fraud...

3. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    100 % WRONG!! Antonio NEVER cheated or even tried to cheat
    To prove it Ask the CSAC or the lying POS Richardson, that started this whole disgusting mess, where their proof is,
    Ypu'll only get SILENCE same as I did, they have no proof. They destroyed a good fighters name & career based only on blatant lie. The ONKLY cheater that night was Shane Mosely who was juiced to the gills adain!!!

4. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    :O: You never stop do you L Why dont you tell everyone what happened to your Alt CJCrock !! lol
    Stop the childishness & talk boxing

5. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Well You & drenlou plus a few more Mooleno followers continually stalk me wherever I post on here am I a legend to you ?? lol

6. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Without one iota pf proof NO ONE can be indicted so the CSAC held a kangaroo court with themselves as prosecution judge & jury & railroaded an innocent man
    Oh BTW what happened to the CSAC inspector that was watching Tony getting wrapped?? Dpnt forget he PASSED & SIGNED off on those wraps BEFORE Rchardson stuck his nose in & complained. He didn't see any Plaster Blocks . Why wasn't he investigated ??

7. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Was the Pac win legitimate ??? Of do why did Freddie refuse to remove his wraps when Tonys rep complained about them being illegal ?? Where did Pac's sudden power come from tp destroy Tony's face ??? Difference is I don't accuse WITHOT PROOF

8. Tomato(e) Can

Tomato(e) Can Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao. banned Full Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Pacquiao was very fortunate that night in very many ways. The shot that broke his orbital bone was actually just a grazing uppercut that Margarito leaned into.

By no means was it a flush bomb. It didn't even make the highlight reel.

9. FuMaster

FuMaster Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 10, 2016
    quit bringing up margacheato, he should be erased from boxing history. Coward fought with a weapon. He hasn't beaten anyone notable since. Old man Mosley beat his ass. Midget Pac beat his ass. Cotto beat his ass.

drenlou likes this.
  10. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Tont was blind in one eye from round 2 QUitto still couldn't put hm away/ That NY doc stopped that fight to save Cotto from having to QUIT AGAIN !!!!!!

11. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Firstly you regularly respond to my posts unprompted.

And secondly it's hard to ignore some of the drivel you write.

Thirdly that you can't see the pomposity of your what I'd imagine to be quite a fanciful description is further proof that you really need to get a grip and be yourself.

drenlou likes this.
  12. M.3

M.3 Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 21, 2014
    Damn that makes you look worse.. I tried to give you something, but you're basically saying that every time the guy you root for losses, he lost because the other guy cheated.. That sounds stupid and childish...lol

drenlou likes this.
  13. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Ilm always myself Happy to be who I am & have no need to try to be anything else.Unlike your butt buddy drenlou ge made a real ass of himself as CJCrock
    while it lasted LOL

14. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    What a crock of Bulll feces

15. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    Don't talk about me, he's talking to u. No need to bring me up.. FRAUD.. Lol