Ilunga "Junior" Makabu - could the best h2h CW (with Usyk & Gassiev now at HW) maybe not be in WBSS?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Jun 16, 2019.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Stop a) misquoting things I've said, and b) pushing your white power agenda, like anybody isn't aware of what you're doing.

2. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Let's review Vysotksyy's posts ITT:

Fucking idiot. NOT MANY CRUISERS is the statement I made. You then named four. Are we all in agreement that four qualifies as being "NOT MANY"? Yes? Wonderful. THEN YOU HAVEN'T CONTRADICTED A GODDAMN FUCKING THING I SAID YOU STUPID HONKY PIECE OF SHIT.

JUST AS PROVEN?? God, your supremacist bias couldn't be any more apparent. Cieślak fought literally nobody with a pulse from his pro debut until THIS FUCKING YEAR, moron. The best name on his record before that was a shot to bits Palacios. So far as far as genuine ranked contenders go he now has Kalenga and Durodola under his belt. The pair of them, and THAT IS ALL. You really want to sit here and claim that Youri Kalenga & Ola Durodola >>>>>>>>>>>> Kucher, Mchunu, Kudryashov, and Mabika? Even if you wanted to claim that either of them was better than any of those four, the PAIR OF THEM isn't better than ALL FOUR COMBINED. Shall we compare their best seven wins? Makabu has: Kucher, Mchunu, Mabika, shot Johnson, Fields, Venter and now Kudryashov. Cieślak has: Kalenga, Durodola, shot Palacios, and uh...fucking WHAT, exactly? You blithering little Neanderthal scumbag? Freaking Ismail Cool Abdoul? Shawn Cox? Yeah..

Sure, those are good wins. Do you not think Makabu is better than both of his fellow Africans? If you don't, you're probably alone in that. He would be a step up from Durodola and yes, even from Kalenga. We do not yet know what the ceiling is for Cieślak. Maybe he would continue to look sharp, tricky, and powerful and destroy Makabu. Or maybe he would find his level and get exposed. WE DO NOT YET KNOW, because he is yet to face anybody with a pulse before March of this year, since which time he fought two guys who are good but not quite as good as Makabu. So there is absolutely NOTHING "ridiculous" about my statement.

Pray tell, Pinky, what "untenable" declarative statements have I made? Even my goddamn title of my thread is phrased in the form of a QUESTION.

You simply don't like the implication that a dark-skinned fella might be anywhere near the h2h top 5 of your precious cruiser division with its aura of Aryan purity. That's what is "untenable" to you.

I know exactly wtf you're doing. You're being contrarian for the sake of doing so because a) it's me and b) threads even slightly complimentary of fighters of color, in a division that you feel is "your turf" (as in, populated at the higher end with many white Europeans) bruises your fragile little ego and causes you to bristle. That is just too bad for you, however. This is never going to be a platform for you to push your agenda (even in the insidious, "technically not breaking any rules" manner that you think you're so goddamn clever for walking the line of). So again I'll advise you to STOP IT. Final warning.

3. _Scott_

_Scott_ Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 7, 2015
    This comment deserves a ban.

And about Makabu, it's time to admit you're wrong. He will get KTFO as soon as he meets a top 10 cruiserweight.

Blue Bomber and lepinthehood like this.
  4. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Oh does it? That's for you to decide now, then? Way to cast in your lot with a white supremacist and get his back just on some childish "enemy of my enemy is my friend" garbage just because you and I disagreed on something earlier in this very thread. Makes you come off smelling like a rose. :thumbsup:

And yeah, sure, 10 cruisers would kayo Makabu? Name them. You've had difficulty with this in the past IIRC, when I call out your BS asking you to back it up, you go silent.

5. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    It's hard to get excited about anyone who managed to lose to Tony ****ing Bellew.
    I guess he must have improved since then though.

Brixton Bomber likes this.
  6. Brixton Bomber

Brixton Bomber Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Sep 21, 2013
    This.

Breidis
    Dorticos
    Everybody else

7. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Used to be

Usyk
    Gassiev
    Everybody else.

The modern CW era is the gift that keeps on giving. :sisi1

8. Brixton Bomber

Brixton Bomber Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Put those two back in and it's no different.

9. Blue Bomber

Blue Bomber Gold Member banned Full Member

May 10, 2019
    Breidis Dorticos Lebedev Glowacki Goulamarian Egorov Tischenko Cieslak Wlodarczyk Papin
    ^

10. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    I said KO, not beat. Diablo and Lebedev aren't kayoing anyone anymore at this level.

11. Vysotskyy

Vysotskyy Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Oct 1, 2013
    How did you find out that i'm a stupid f'ing honky and more importantly who gave you pics of the giant swastika tattoos adorning my body? You totally exposed me, hopefully this leads to deserved hero status for you, maybe some mainstream news articles, or some of that sweet blue haired poosy, or man bum, or trans hole whatever you like dude. You're a virtuous person, the world knows now.

Ya i didn't read all your period raging. I haven't posted on here much over the last few years so fill me in, when did you turn into some SJW fronthole? "Losing a debate, said dumb stuff and don't want to recant, throw a buzz word at somebody : Racist!, Transphobe! Misogynist!....you win the argument. Saul Alinsky 101 kids" i give a **** IB. I assume you're a mod and knowing that the peak of your existence is being an online version of a cat lady in a human resources department just makes me feel bad for you. Not enough to refrain from mocking you though for being such a phag lol

Ya Makabu's resume does place him in a select few, among a select 10 CW's which have been listed between the two of us. Like i said he's a top 10 CW after that win, fringe top 10 before it. I have a life so go rage some more and ban me if you want phaggot.

12. anjawnaymiz

anjawnaymiz Can we get Ivan Dychko some momentum Full Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Dorticos smashes makubu the same way bellew did