I'm off the fury train

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by kim_jong_un, Jul 10, 2021.

1. BubblesUK

BubblesUK Doesn't buy hypejobs Full Member

May 6, 2021
    Hard to say...
    Povetkin is levels on Wilder, but we've seen with Fury I that dodgy cards are on the table for Deontay - Povetkin needs KD's at very least.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  2. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Caravans or trailers is fine. The Fury Express is mainly for non gypsies though because we don't allow them in our deluxe 5 berths.

BubblesUK and Wizbit1013 like this.
  3. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Drama go, and don't come back Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    At least you see the point im raising

BubblesUK likes this.
  4. Vegan Beast

Vegan Beast Grandpappy Ortiz Full Member

Aug 19, 2020
    Yes. Povetkin's style is all wrong for Wilder. Educated pressure.

Prime Povetkin would slaughter Wilder 10/10. 2018 Povetkin would win 70%.

He's all wrong for Wilder.

lordlosh likes this.
  5. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Drama go, and don't come back Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    Ok all in America

Sure

6. Oddone

Oddone Bermane Stiverne's life coach. Full Member

Aug 18, 2019
    Because he has never defended a title even once and his two best wins are a forty year old and an autistic who can’t box.

7. MyDentedHead

MyDentedHead Active Member banned Full Member

Jun 1, 2021
    what if i told you fury contracted Covid

MarkusFlorez99 likes this.
  8. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    I dont think he'll outbox Fury, but Fury himself will having a far harder time outboxing Joshua than he did Klitschko. Not that Aj is a better at long range than Klitschko but Klitschko himself was past it and did nothing in their fight except 3 jabs per round. Aj will be far more agressive against Fury and Fury will be more mobile and will have to work a lot more to edge the rounds.

It doesn't matter though, anything Fury does will just delay the inevitable. Fury will get his fat torso punched in, he'll slow down and boom, he'll eventually get caught, finished, and stopped. I've been saying it for years now. Aj has his number. Nobody believes me which is why i want the fight to happen. I already know the outcome. I want to see the look on the Fury fanboys faces when they find out he's not invincible. The Joshua fanboys got their reality check, and the Fury fanboys are due for theirs as well

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
  9. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    fury is totally predictable, and has bad habits, its just that he hasnt faced a team that can recognize them AND exploit them. i think aj and his team can. i wrote the following before the bjs fight, and you remember what ended the fight. i expect i will be writing something similar if fury can ever be dragged into the same ring as aj.

Holler, Oddone and MarkusFlorez99 like this.
  10. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
  11. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    It took them long enough.

The amount of Fury wanking in this forum was ludicrous.

He's a skilled fighter who would be a huge threat to any era but it's clear he avoids fighting top opponents back to back and his resume is somewhat thin for somebody who's a H2H monster LOL. I call it how i see it. Fury's been given too many passes here and has been overrated to hell

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
    Noel857 and kirk like this.
  12. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    You're a simp with a ***** as your avatar, what a cuck troll such as yourself thinks doesn't amount to very much.

DanielDimov likes this.
  13. DanielDimov

DanielDimov Jabbing all night Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Lol the man is off the Fury train, what a pity

UnleashtheFURY likes this.
  14. Ty is That Guy

Ty is That Guy Member Full Member

Jul 6, 2021
    It's good to see other guys who see through Furys BS. I was starting to think I was the only one. As of right now, Fury has painted himself into a corner. He's been celebrating for over a year and not training so he would not only lose to Wilder, but to AJ, Whyte and a lot of the top 10-15 if he fought. Who has a spare tire around their waste with 2 weeks to go before a fight? Also, he signed the big contract for ESPN but this trilogy fight was not selling at all partly because most don't want to see it. And another reason is fans from the UK, can't make it here to the States right now. Also, there are a lot of reports of Fury getting smashed in camp by the young hungry guys he has sparring with him. He did an interview a couple of days ago and he looked like a guy that just lost a fight by KO. And even then, his fans were saying that his busted lip was just herpes hahaha. I also think Fury is swerving VADA. It wouldn't be the first time right? I've said from the day that the fight was announced, it wouldn't happen on this date. I was spot on. Now I'm saying that Fury will try and weasel his way out of the next date too. I think he will "retire" again. That or another fake injury, like his fake Covid right now. Anyway, it's good to see others realizing how much of a fraud this guy is. Wilder too. But lately it's been Fury who is the bigger fraud.

15. mirkofilipovic

mirkofilipovic ESB Management Full Member

Jan 7, 2014
    Where is the proof that Fury contracted covid? Stop spreading misinformation in the general forum please, its triggering me.

MagicE likes this.