I'm starting to hear more often about Crawford's boring personality...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by MURK20, Nov 17, 2020.

1. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    / Close thread

Unless you're Manny Pacquiao or Tyson Fury, Bob will always play the blame game to try and shake you down for more money.

Did the same to Andy Ruiz Jr

Pacquiao finally ditched him way too late

Floyd's best move was ditching that snake & what a job he did to promote himself.

Bob sucks. I'm worried about Eddie Hearn when it comes to making AJ Fury but equally Arum.

Arum tries to get his fighters to enter a state of stockholm syndrome, I'm pretty sure Crawford is in that situation right now.

But Arum tells him he'll keep him safe from Spence and that he doesn't need Spence and Crawford loves to hear that.

Personally I like Crawford's "personality". He is straight up. You get what you see. He doesn't have or need a facade or persona. Spence is the same...he might even be more quiet than Crawford. Crawford actually does try to rile up his opponents on occasion...

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
    Richmondpete likes this.
  2. Puroresu_Fan

Puroresu_Fan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 6, 2016
    What hurt Crawford more was he never got the torch passed to him from a star.

Pacqiuo losing to Horn was the worst thing to happen to Crawford as that should have been him.

Crawford beating Pacman on ppv would have made him a star.

Wizbit1013, Sinew and sasto like this.
  3. Richmondpete

Richmondpete Real fighters do road work Full Member

Oct 22, 2015
    99% of atheletes have boring on camera personalities. Once someone does step outside that box they get heavily scrutinized. One just has to look at the two half's of Mayweathers.career for proof

Pimp C and Sinew like this.
  4. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    No doubt some found Hagler’s personality boring.

5. Richmondpete

Richmondpete Real fighters do road work Full Member

Oct 22, 2015
    I agree with most of this except the part about crawford wanting to be safe from Spence. I've never understood where this comes from. It seems the other way around if anything to me

6. MURK20

MURK20 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 26, 2008
    First of all, stop lying. People are saying that his personality is boring and even more crazier, he's a boring fighter. You're just whining because I brought it up. I expect that from you.

7. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    WTF?! Whining? Whining about what? :lol: There was a thread on TC's personality, you took it personal for some odd reason, and made this one. Most people agreed he doesn't have much charisma or anything. So what if it's boring? You bothered by that?
    OK, a few teased him. So make a thread about it?? That's closer to whining.

What is one of the traits big sellers have? Charisma. If not. they gain fans fort their in ring work. TC is doing neither. You[re just being an overly emotional fanboy...relax a bit son.

8. Quina74

Quina74 Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 25, 2019
    You absolute cringeworthy idiot. Crawford weight bullied his way to undisputed at 140 and has had his career at welterweight extremely cherrypicked fighting past it fighters. He is now 33 and will potentially will be past prime and he's fought zero legit opponents his own weight. Embarassing that anyone falls for the Crawford hype.. Shameless embarassment

Jackman65 likes this.
  9. MURK20

MURK20 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 26, 2008
    I didn't take anything "personal" dummy. People are saying that the guy is boring but pretend to hate Mayweather because he's high sides.

You're the fanboy here. Along with the rest of the like. I read posts. Little boxing knowledge. Just a cheerleader and a hater.

10. Jackman65

Jackman65 FJB Full Member

Aug 31, 2019
    I’m a fan no matter how boring his personality is. He just needs to get bigger fights. If he can’t get Spence or Pac, maybe he needs to move up. If Crawford doesn’t get a top Welter next or if they are avoiding him, he needs to do something. He’s out of shot Brits and one legged welters. I bet Porter or Danny Garcia (if he gets by Spence) will fight him. We know he can beat shot brits and one legged guys. Those fights do nothing for Crawford’s fame and legacy.

11. The Real Lance

Oct 29, 2012
    The **** does mayweather have to do with TC's lack of boisterous personality?? NOTHING. :lol:

You think people just pretended to hate Mayweather?? You obviously have no real point to make. You just created a cry-baby thread because some posters find TC lacking charisma. Oh boohoo...

lepinthehood likes this.
  12. The Real Lance

Oct 29, 2012
    I'd be fine if TC fought Keith Thruman to be honest. But ultimately, there are two fights for TC. Winner of Spence/Garcia or Pac.

Jackman65 likes this.
  13. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone banned Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    Fight and Beat Spence, become a hofer. simples.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  14. lepinthehood

Aug 27, 2011
    you call loma boring, they call crawford boring. who cares lol.

15. lepinthehood

Aug 27, 2011
    Crawford will get too much credit for beating 41year old pacman. should fight winner of spence/garcia then porter. the welterweight division has become shot.