Im telling you now Fury destroys Joshua

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by lepinthehood, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Shempz

Shempz Active Member Full Member

Mar 10, 2014
    On recent form, you'd probably just favour Fury after he gave Wilder a beating twice - I guess the only issue there, is it was Wilder he schooled - and Windmill Wilder is one of the least skilful boxers I've ever seen. Joshua does not match up to Wilders swinging power - but he does have a wrecking ball uppercut, and he has a lot more skill than Wilder.

Fury has also been susceptible to right hands thrown from out wide quite often - (McDermott, Cunningham, Pajkic) - so it would be interesting to see if Joshua uses that tactic at all.

Tough fight to call to be honest - I could only hope that the covid measures have eased by the time it takes place, as I'd love to be at Wembley again watching the boxing.

Wasteman likes this.
  2. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    This content is protected

This content is protected

3. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    If Fury shows up at less than 250 pounds and reverts back to his Ben Davison outboxing Style then he'll probably win a somewhat competitive UD. Not so sure about destroy.
    But if he shows up at 270 pounds with the Kronk Style trying to Pressure Aj he's getting wiped out

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  4. Richmondpete

Richmondpete Real fighters do road work Full Member

Oct 22, 2015
    The ridiculous overrating of Fury around here makes it really hard to be a fan of his. I love him as a fighter, I think he's great for boxing, he's extremely well rounded and a unique challenge for everyone but the guy has shown plenty of vulnerability I don't get why his hardcore cheerleader fans refuse to live in reality

hobby rider likes this.
  5. Tyistall

Tyistall Member banned Full Member

Sep 26, 2018
    I love how you all have forgotten that Fury is a steroid cheat who has never defended a belt. He has also avoided almost all of the heavyweights in the top 30 for years now. Instead fighting Seferi, who is currently ranked 51st in the cruiserweight division and was recently KOed by Keven Lerena (who?) exactly. Then he fought Francesco Pianeta who is inactive but he had just been KOed by Peter Milas, Fury won on points. Then after the Wilder draw he fought Tom Schwartz, who had never fought anyone within the top 100. Next he fought Wallin and even though Wallin was a complete nobody, Fury almost lost on cuts. Yet all you guys can look at is the Wilder rematch hahahah. Wilder, another bum beating fraud who refused to fight good competition, would have got stopped by any of the top ten heavyweights, which is why he never fought them. Same now with Fury. Yet a you all swear this con man is the best hahahha. Man, you guys will be more shocked than Wilder's fans were after AJ floors this fool

The Real Lance and RB1702 like this.
  6. RB1702

RB1702 Well-Known Member Full Member

May 7, 2020
    How does AJ not have heart or mental toughness? He has gotten up from every knockdown and immediately rematched the man who TKO’d him. What he didn’t do is retire having never defended a title, go on a coke binge and gain over 100 lbs.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
    Richmondpete likes this.
  7. RB1702

May 7, 2020
    Haha it can’t be debated lol. Jesus Christ.

8. RB1702

May 7, 2020
    Lost 4 rounds to Chisora.

9. xnico

xnico New Member banned Full Member

Nov 6, 2020
    31 Fights 31 wins
    Won every single belt there is to win
    Made champions look they have never touched a pair of gloves

And people still doubt Fury?

I'm looking forward to the meltdown AJ fans and doubters have when Fury smashes AJ

Undisputed1 likes this.
  10. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Fury should have no problems with Joshua if in Wilder2 nick. Put it on him, cut the ring, and he'll soon be in big trouble and will quit like he did the Garden.

11. 007 373 5963

007 373 5963 Active Member Full Member

May 30, 2020
    With Joshua having been blasted by Ruiz, and Fury knocked down twice by Wilder, neither is indestructible and both know this. Also, knowing there is a definite second fight, I predict a cautious first fight by both sides. I'd say we'll see the safe Ruiz-II version of Joshua, and a Wilder-I version of Fury. It'll be technical and slow going, it'll go the distance with likely no knockdowns, and they'll possibly score it a draw. - I HOPE I'M WRONG THOUGH!

Fight #2, in probably a year or more from now, we'll see both fighters taking more chances, and i'd predict fireworks and a knockout. By who, I don't know.

12. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    No thats horrible. Kronk Fury is tailor made for Joshua. He's a big tall guy with slower handspeed than joshua, decent but not particularly efficient on the inside, isn't a big puncher and wasn't light on his feet like he was against Klitschko.

Joshua would have a field day with the Fury that fought wilder. That pressure fighting wouldn't work because he doesnt have the short height, speed and inside game of Ruiz. If Fury actually tried to come foward he will come off of those exchanges second best. And if he tries to lean on Joshua he's catching uppercuts. Tailor made.

I've said it once ill say it again. For Fury to beat Joshua he has to loose weight and revert back to his pure boxing and even then Joshua will be much more willing to drag fury into a dog than Wlad was so it'll be more competitive than the Klitschko fight

RB1702 likes this.
  13. RB1702

May 7, 2020
    That would be a mistake to use the same style against AJ as he did Wilder.

14. RB1702

May 7, 2020
    I’d love to see Fury try that kronk s**t on AJ because then I know AJ will put him on his arse eventually. There’s only so long you can engage with AJ up close before he’s landed an uppercut and I strongly suspect Fury, just like Whyte can take a good shot but uppercuts are way more lethal towards them. Fury admitted a 210 lb 20 year old AJ completely frazzled his brain when he landed an uppercut in sparring with head gear and 14 ounce gloves. Fury doesn’t take uppercuts well and he knows it.

15. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    Doesn't Kronk style implement fighting more from a distance, utilizing the jab consistently to set up other punches? I don't pretend to know it all or be an expert on styles, but it seems to me, that would be Fury's best game plan to beat AJ. He has the reach to do it, so...why it it tailor made for Aj to win?? :thinking:

Salty Dog and xnico like this.