Inoue 's Next Fights

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Young Terror, Jun 15, 2024.

1. Young Terror

Young Terror ★ Griselda ★ Full Member

May 9, 2012
    Hope I'm wrong, but I think Inoue next two fights will be against Doheny and Goodman :shakehead:

2. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    A fight with Doheny would be a huge disappointment.

3. Dorrian_Grey

Dorrian_Grey It came to me in a dream Full Member

Apr 20, 2024
    I think he's probably deserved a soft touche with the schedule he's fought at and caliber of the guys he's been fighting I guess. Goodman's really screwed the pooch here with his bizarre ring entrance after Nery and then choosing a local fight to mess with Inoue's schedule over fighting when he was supposed to. Doheny would get slaughtered and would be Inoue's worst fight since Aran Dipaen probably. Akhmadaliev is soooo much better than Doheny though. As long as he stays at 122 long enough for Junto to move up though I'll be happy.

4. Flo_Raiden

Flo_Raiden Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 12, 2010
    Disappointing if that turns out to be true. It’s a waste of time and does nothing for Inoue’s resume. But I guess since Inoue has already been on a winning streak fighting all the best fighters consecutively they aren’t too bothered with having a softer touch, especially after getting dropped by Nery.

The “villain” portrayal of Nery did so well with the Japanese fans they would want to see that again with TJ Doheny who is 4-0 against their fighters. After going through Doheny they still want to take care of business with Goodman. And then perhaps they’ll go after MJ sometime next year before moving up.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2024
    Smoochie likes this.
  5. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    That's what looks to be next. Arum flat out said No to a fight with MJ, at least for the rest of the year.

6. Ted Spoon

Ted Spoon Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2005
    That's quite a drop in quality from Akhmadaliev. On the flipside, Inoue has spoilt us recently. Three top level fights in under a year. Guess we all need to sit back and appreciate that a bit more.

Bob saying Akhmadaliev is a nobody though is a numpty remark for a promotor. He's probably the last interesting fight at 122.

Smoochie likes this.
  7. Young Terror

Young Terror ★ Griselda ★ Full Member

May 9, 2012
    Inoue shouldn't pay attention to what old ass Arum says cause if he does he's gonna go back to fight guys the calibre of Dasmarinas and Dipaen. **** Arum and his stupid ass comments. He's trying to glue himself to Inoue but Inoue doesn't need him he should only listen to his father and Mr Ohashi.

Inoue needs to continue to fight top level guys while he still on his prime and keep the momentum going not waste precious time with bums like Doheny.

If I was deciding he would fight MJ in September, Goodman in the end of the year and Nakatani next year in the biggest fight between two Japanese fighters in the history of Japanese boxing.

Smoochie likes this.
  8. Flo_Raiden

Flo_Raiden Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 12, 2010
    MJ being a “nobody” according to Arum. :facepalm:
    Nothings been set in stone yet and Inoue still has a say in this so maybe he’ll make the decisions and hopefully he realizes that MJ is the fight that the fans want to see next.

This content is protected

Smoochie likes this.
  9. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    But Doheny is a somebody to Arum, it's crazy. MJ is the best fight for Inoue at 122.