Inoue vs Navarette at 122... Will be a WAR when it happens

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by El Chicano, May 13, 2019.

1. El Chicano

El Chicano Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Apr 29, 2013
    I expect Inoue to be at 118 probably the rest of the year

If he wins the WBSS

I could see him challenging Tete after that, & if victorious I can see him trying to take over 122

I know Inoue is a fan fav on here, but to me 122/126 is going to be his limit and I can see guys there giving him problems and maybe taking his 0

Navarette has a very good chance VS Inoue

Would be a WAR

And dont sleep on Navarettes skill, & even will. Dogboe is a hard hitting 122 and nevef fazed him with his power...

2. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Nery, Navarette, Vargas and Roman don't see the fifth in any of their fights. That's just how special Inoue is.:deal:

Inoue would have beaten the dogsnot out of Dogboe as well.

Inoue will inherit Miura's moniker of the Mexecutioner when he moves up to 122.:lol:

3. El Chicano

Apr 29, 2013
    Miura is a poor example

Vargas beat him down lol

Inoue is extememly talented but lets.see.how his power does against bigger guys at 122

Him vs Navarette, Roman, Nery are all damn good bouts

I dont rate Vargas much

4. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    No, Vargas didn't beat him down, Vargas was on the verge of being beaten to death in a FOTY candidate, and came out guns blazing, because his corner was about to stop the fight, and landed a hail mary shot, and even then the ref stopped it too soon.

Miura got that nickname because he had a string of victories over Sergio Thompson, Gamiliel Diaz, Dante Jardon, Edgar Puente and later Mickey Roman. Great, he lost one out of 6. So no, not really a poor example.

5. BoyBato

BoyBato Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2018
    We will see. Until now i haven't been able to properly gauge inoue since he's just dropping his every opponent like sand bags. I don't doubt his skill but i still haven't see how he copes with guys who can give him problems because lets be honest no one has done that.

Sphillips likes this.
  6. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Navarette is a weight bully. Hardly a great talent. Inoue is a likely a generational great and the best fighter in the world today along with Lomachenko. He gets pasted.

CST80 likes this.
  7. Kajisan

Kajisan New Member Full Member

Oct 10, 2018
    Rungvisai wanted to eventually move up and fight Inoue after the Estrada fight. I was really looking forward to that fight but now since he lost, I hope Estrada moves up (if he doesn't end up fighting Jerwin (who is protected by Arum so probably not)). If not, a fight with Nery with strict weight restriction or Tete would be nice before ultimately moving up.

Edit: That being said, even as a huge Inoue fan, I believe Emmanual will be his toughest test to date (even more so than Donaire), so I am not writing him off. Should be a great fight this upcoming weekend.

lencoreastside likes this.
  8. El Chicano

Apr 29, 2013
    To me Navaratte has the size and skill to make it a good bout

If he can take Inoues power...

9. Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android Manny Pacquiao — The Thurmanator banned Full Member

Jul 21, 2017
    Tall and lanky dudes don't do well with body shots. Inoue will wreck him.

10. sid

sid Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2013
    Inoue takes out both Vargas and Roman.
    Navarette and Inoue hmmmmm Odd's are Inoue beats him to.

Serge likes this.
  11. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    This content is protected

sid likes this.