Irish Boxing

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by ardy, Dec 19, 2007.

1. lukekiko

lukekiko Active Member Full Member

Feb 7, 2010

Thanks very much, yea I was delighted get ten rounds in learned so much from that fight. I’ll need to step up and improve as go up in levels but I know I will. Buzzing get back in gym with pete and make those adjustments, the man is a genius to work under.

I took a lot of confidence from that fight, proved decent chin wasn’t hurt in slightest and caught clean, my fitness getting better each camp and look forward to another full camp fine ruining pushing body to new levels and step it up again for next one.

marty and fenoc1 like this.
  2. marty

marty Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 20, 2008
    Congrats again Luke, whats next for you?

3. lencoreastside

lencoreastside Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Great to see you still have time for your fans...now that you’re a contender! Hope the hands hold up for you...I heard you were saying they got very sore and maybe held you back a bit from pushing for the stoppage??? Did yer man comment at all about you after the fight..did he compare you to Jacobs or rosado at all?
    Big congrats again, Luke.

4. lukekiko

Feb 7, 2010

5. lencoreastside

Dec 27, 2010
    Whatever you meant to say didn't come through, Luke???

6. Txomo

Txomo Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Reminds me when Andres Gutierrez was in Belfast to fight Frampton, slipped in the shower and smashed his face... twice :wanker

7. marty

Mar 20, 2008
    Paddy Barnes fighting for the Commonwealth title in Belfast, October.

lencoreastside likes this.
  8. marty

Mar 20, 2008
    Luke has called out McGregor for a showdown lol.

9. lencoreastside

Dec 27, 2010
    Great Luke is being creative and ambitious...why not?? Thinking outside the box...bit of publicity etc

10. lencoreastside

Dec 27, 2010
    Forgive me if I’m mistaken but I thought Luke expressed his admiration ofor cmcg or congratulations in the past.... I seem to remember being very surprised at the time cos they are very different characters ....
    (In fairness I never bought the hype about cmcg and said so ..including on here ...many times )

11. lukekiko

Feb 7, 2010
    Always took inspiration from his mindset and belief and it’s something I’ve just started strengthening and tapping into myself. But behavior disgrace lately letting himself and family down.

He’s a bully attacked my friends younger brother couple years ago and several other cases his ego has taken over and would love to get him in a ring.

I know it’s just chasing for a payday but I’d be happy to meet him in local gym regardless no money involved and settle it that way if payday doesn’t come off. I’ve spoke to him on phone yesterday he said wants fight and in management hands now if it’s possible or if was just drink and drugs talking.

fenoc1 and marty like this.
  12. Spud Head

Spud Head Member banned Full Member

Aug 12, 2019
    Connor McGregor ?? Have I got this right ?

13. Spud Head

Spud Head Member banned Full Member

Aug 12, 2019
    WTF went wrong with him, seemed kinda spiritual at times with his mindset, then he turned in to the biggest ***** ever

14. marty

Mar 20, 2008
    Take him out bud, you would walk straight through him, easy pay day.

15. marty

Mar 20, 2008
    That's Luke Keeler posting here, the biggest name in Dublin boxing atm.