Is AJ Closer To Lennox Or Frank Bruno?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Joeywill, Aug 17, 2022.

Who is AJ Closer To

Poll closed Aug 24, 2022.
  1. Lennox

41.2%
  2. Bruno

58.8%
  1. Oneirokritis

Oneirokritis The Scourge of Stupid Idiots. Full Member

Dec 18, 2015
    I think Joshua would be good at panto. Last weekend's performance in the form of his post-fight antics and soliloquy really was something to behold; it was like the banquet scene in Macbeth where Macbeth rants and raves at Banquo's ghost which is visible to him but not the other guests. :lol:

FrankinDallas likes this.
  2. Oneirokritis

Oneirokritis The Scourge of Stupid Idiots. Full Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Given that Primo Carnera was mob controlled, there will always be a great deal of speculation as to how many of his knockouts were actually legitimately earned.

3. Twisted_Metal

Twisted_Metal Active Member Full Member

Mar 4, 2008
    Slightly over Bruno but only slightly. 3 of Bruno losses came against prime Tyson and still capable Tyson and then Lennox. Yes Bruno had 2 other losses but Joshua also gets stopped by Ruiz.

Bruno did quite alot of damage to Lennox when they fought which I dont think Joshua could considering how he fares in his two fights against Usyk .

Lennox might not move as well as Usyk but he's bigger puncher and could turn into a great inside fighter when needed. Lennox is way ahead of Joshua.

Joshua vs Ruiz 1 was similar to Lewis vs Mercer . Consider it a lucky decision if you will but Lennox proof he could slug it out.

4. slash

slash Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 15, 2012
    True enough. I just see shades of Baer-Carnera in Ruiz-Joshua. Timber!

Last edited: Aug 24, 2022
    Oneirokritis likes this.