Is Arthr Beterbiev overrated ?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Conteh'sLeft, Aug 28, 2021.

1. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    Very Emotive post Youngster ...but hate na...despise the team & the underhand snivelling tactics agreed. Without all the usual ...well what i'm trying to say is "If" it were a fair fight then I dont think the result would be as clear as you think...ETA although canelo is a talent & a excellent boxer /fighter as he showed in the BJS fight (IMO)

2. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    Naw, you worship cherry picker business brand Clenelo.

Will see how his liver will work when he will be 37 y.o.

Btw I think Canelo is mediocre boxer.
    All these pro boxing fights are nothing worth and belts too.
    I can imagine how " good " level boxer he might be if he was not turned into a cash cow in U.S by Oscar and Co, wrong choice, lads like this Clen in mexico are xx and he was not unique specimen.
    At least without natural healthy meat and cherry picking & sitting on A side.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
  3. Young Terror

Young Terror ★ Griselda ★ Full Member

May 9, 2012
    I dont understand jibberish.

But anyway youre a nutt

Go milk some cows Borat lol.

4. Surrix

Sep 16, 2020
    A. I think you do not know how to milk cow.
    B. Borat is not symbol for someone to be stupid my little kid.
    People like you, spending your life in forums, thinking that they are something better than Borat are funny thing.
    No one does have necessity to listen you in real life, so you are sitting in forums. KID Borat.

5. Young Terror

Young Terror ★ Griselda ★ Full Member

May 9, 2012
    This has to be a troll account.

No way this a real guy who talks like this no ****ing way .... this is someone taking the **** ... Boxed Ears maybe?????

6. Surrix

Sep 16, 2020
    Live with reality: not everyone is interested to read about Clen ButerElo , get this. Create thread how great he is and post with a glance.

7. BoxerToxer

BoxerToxer Member banned Full Member

Mar 1, 2021
    After you watch his fights, you can't say he is overrrated. However, let's match him with Canelo, Bivol, Kovalev, Gongora etc and see what happens. Maybe he will not be as successful against those fighters.

8. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Bob Foster sleeps him.

9. Reg

Reg Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 5, 2016
    Gvozdyk throws a ton of combinations and fights with angles. He had better footwork than most in the division and also had decent power. Beterbiev broke him down.

oldcanvasback, Mickc, TipNom and 2 others like this.
  10. KeedCubano

KeedCubano Read my posts in a Jamaican accent Full Member

Jul 21, 2019
    Good fighter, untested but obviously destructive. Nothing majorly impressive, but certainly entertaining.

Oneirokritis and Conteh'sLeft like this.
  11. UniversalPart

UniversalPart Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Everyone in the division is terrified of him so make of that what you will ......

12. Nonito Smoak

Nonito Smoak Ioka>Lomo, sorry my dudes Full Member

Sep 8, 2010
    He was amazingly overrated forever but has justified much of that with the one big Gvozdyk win. Not worth complaining about a fraction as much as he used to be. The hype didn't match up with the ring performances. As long as people aren't citing him in dramatic historical context, it's fine.

13. UniversalPart

UniversalPart Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jul 1, 2010
    It's too bad that his prime is over and that Top Rank has been awful in promoting him.

He could have surpassed Kovalev as a fan favourite quite easily. His style is way more eye pleasing than Kovalev's ever was.

14. BigBone

BigBone Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 20, 2007
  15. Boxed Ears

Boxed Ears this my daddy's account (RIP daddy) Full Member

Jul 28, 2009
    If you're really that confident that he wouldn't beat Ezzard Charles, well, alls I can say to that is, it's like my physics professor used to say: If you think you understand physics, you don't understand physics. And it's like my metaphysics professor used to say: If you think you understand metaphysics, that's good.