Is boxing taught in schools in your country?

Discussion in 'Boxing Training' started by PIRA, Jun 10, 2017.

1. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Not in the UK now. I think it was last taught in schools back in the 1960s.

Since then our educational system has been taken over by women, who are propped up by effeminate mangina men with all of the backbone of a jellyfish.

Until we walk the dog back on "progressive leftism" we are doomed to no boxing in schools, and feminised boys because of teachers who are obsessed with turning boys into girls.

Nothing settles an argument better in school, that two boys throwing punches at each other. In a boxing ring its under controlled conditions, and no one has to risk having their head bounce off the concrete and get hurt.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
    PIRA, joe brown and BCS8 like this.
  2. lewis gassed

lewis gassed The Bronze Dosser Full Member

Nov 24, 2013
    Shoulder roll and pull counter should be taught in every school :wanker:wanker:wanker

3. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Especially all of those products of single mother households running around.

With no male authority in the home to keep them in check, many are out of control

Thats the welfare state to blame, which is another topic entirely. All of those "independent women" cuckolding the entire working male population, by living off those mens hard earned tax contributions

4. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    The size and the power but not the chins usually.

5. bcr

bcr Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 21, 2013
    My boxing club did some exhibitions at my high school so students could learn how we train, spar and learn technique.
    It didn't work so well, most people wanted to put the gloves on and kill some other guy, but they were afraid of sparring with the people of my team and we didn't let them spar each other.

6. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    are you kidding, there would be mass school shootings the next day from kids self destructing because someone planted them on their ass with some gloves.
    when i was in middle school, the p.e. coach would separate all the kids in equal groups by size, then you would box or wrestle, depending on what the activity was that day, until you got beat. i always beat my my group at boxing because i was taught the basics by a neighbors kids, who were all boxers. the wrestling was always a toss up, depending on when it was my turn to wrestle. too early and i would be too exhausted to remain on top of the hill.

7. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    I have no problem with a strong woman. Heck, I remember the chicks at our school belting each other quite often. But you've definitely got a point with the limp wristed approach to raising kids. The net result is that children become out of control little monsters because the ideal world where the Barney and Friends theory works has like one teacher per 15 pupils whereas in reality it's 1 teacher per 40 kids, half who don't give a sht and the other half that are high. These little monsters then become obnoxiously self entitled young adults who think the world should revolve around them. I once was asked by my GF who was teaching at a school at one stage, if I wouldn't "get" a kid that physically threatened her. That's how things are these days.

Have to agree with this. There was a dude that I was "sort of" friends with at school. Used to hang around the same crowd. For some unknown reason he thought he could push me around. Eventually we got into it and belted each other a few times. Got on smooth as silk after that. There was another school fight I had where the teachers came out of recess right in the middle of the brawl. They stood there watching until it was over, then hauled us both off to get caned in the principals office. That was that.